Digging in Toronto...again

FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
edited July 2007 in Strut Central
I know this has been asked before but I can't find the threads...Okay, I'm coming back to one of my favourite cities for a couple of weeks and want to fit in a few hours digging where I can. Can any helpful Toronto stutters point me in the right direction for records? All and any help appreciated.Thanks,Flomotion

Comments

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Maybe he should charge you a fee for wanting to hold a meetup there. Don't worry, I can get you a discount...

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    Finally found Cosmos and chatted with Rick who was a supremely nice and knowledgable guy. Prices were kind of high on the common stuff but very good on the rares. Annoyingly I had to leave some extremely nice records I know I'll never see again because there was no-one there to price them that day...hate it when that happens.

bizness, thanks for stepping up with the info. More than anyone else did. Give me a shout if you're ever in London and I'll hook you up with tickets to some shows.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Annoyingly I had to leave some extremely nice records I know I'll never see again because there was no-one there to price them that day...hate it when that happens.

Thats odd. Usually they just call Aki and get a price.

Did you goto both shops?