Comments

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    Heres anotha

REO SPEEDWAGON-Can't Fight This Feeling[/b]

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts
    champaign - how'bout us[/b]

shits sexy as fuuuuuuck.

sexy as a elevator ride up to kenny g's penthouse?

Hey Troubleman, I know we've talked about Frank and the Cucamonga connection before....that video was pretty cool. I miss it down there, I bet it is crazy different with that freeway running there. I should get back there soon its been at least 5 years since I've been back.

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts

• CosmophonicCosmophonic 1,172 Posts
    Where to begin?

+++

I LOVE MY TOWN

- J

Some mo

- J

• NiteKrawler45NiteKrawler45 1,062 Posts
    I see your everything and raise you:

Well, you know, I??m from Bergen, Norway, I need to present some quantity to compete with the dudes who are gonna post clips of the Bar-Kays or The Meters or goddamn U2 or whatever and be all .

As you??ll probably notice though, none of these clips are over 5-6 years old.

- J

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    aint gonna talk about punk rock bands...if sloppy, shitty, every fucking album sounds the same, then Memphis is your town: Jay Reatard, Final Solutions, blah blah blah...

but we have one of the best singer songwriters around right now, Harlan T Bobo:

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts
    From the North Hollywood / Van Nuys, CA area

• magpaulmagpaul 1,314 Posts
    Sid Vicious went to my school.

• NiteKrawler45NiteKrawler45 1,062 Posts
    Don't think this comes close to the Sid, but this guy went to my highschool and graduated a few years before me.

Same thing with these schmucks.

There are some slight tempo-related issues in this clip. Sounds "real fun when drunk".

- J

• HamHam 872 Posts

• Options

Same thing with these schmucks.

There are some slight tempo-related issues in this clip. Sounds "real fun when drunk".

- J

That band had more issues then tempo. Song titles such as "sperm-filled donut" filled the bill and yeah they were definitely fun drunk. They were fun though, and when Long Island was awash in wannabe tough-guy hardcore bands they were a welcome break when they went on. Two of them are college professors now and one manages a bank. The other two are confused.

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts
    Hey Troubleman, I know we've talked about Frank and the Cucamonga connection before....that video was pretty cool. I miss it down there, I bet it is crazy different with that freeway running there. I should get back there soon its been at least 5 years since I've been back.

You would be amazed at how much 5 years can change a place. Sometimes I barely recognize it. That freeway exension and a posh new upscale mall almost completly changed the entire socio-economic face of the entire city

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Went to high school (in Houston) with a couple of these dudes from Baboon...