Kanye cares about white people

2»

Comments

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    May I note again how funny this is?

You just like the "I Heart Turd!" face paint.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

You just like the "I Heart Turd!" face paint.

Can we see some odds on whether breihan or hurricane fennessey will be the first to post a blog entry?

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    Can we see some odds on whether breihan or hurricane fennessey will be the first to post a blog entry?

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

I think its comedic success lies in the fact that it's completely deadpan and that they DON'T USE RAPPER HANDS--two things that white people struggle to do when pantomiming rap.

^^uses rapper hands when re-reading his verbose and sometimes witty 'Strut disses

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

I think its comedic success lies in the fact that it's completely deadpan and that they DON'T USE RAPPER HANDS--two things that white people struggle to do when pantomiming rap.

^^uses rapper hands when re-reading his verbose and sometimes witty 'Strut disses

TRUE!

Although I will note that I can do them much better than most white people.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    I can do them much better than most white people.

^^^ ALSO THINKS "THEY'RE NOT TALKING ABOUT ME" WHEN RAPPERS SAY "DEVIL" ^^^

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    Doesn't everyone?

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    RAPPER HANDS

somewhat related to 'Rapper Hands' are those 'fake gang signs' thrown in myspace type pictures.

these hand signs often accompany a facial expression that voicelessly exclaims "JYEAAHHH BOYEEE!!!!!"

the alternative to the hand sign is to smirk & point at the person you are posing next to, with the imaginary caption "dis guy right he-ah"

---

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    THE DARK SECRET NONE OF US WANTS TO ADMIT.

RAPPER HANDS IS THE COUSIN OF

THE HAS NO GREATER MEANING THAN WHEN ACCOMPANIED BY TWO HANDS, THRUST TOWARD THE RECORD, FISTS CLENCHED BUT POINTERS OUTSTRETCHED, BOBBING TO THE MUSIC. YOU MUST DEAL.

• wow is that really his website? it looks awful.

Wei! Ni Hao![/b] to all my chinese speaking Ge-ge and Mei-mei.

Can anyone translate the chinese version of his name above the video? I got that the last character is Xi - meaning West - makes sense.

Looks like the middle character is Jiang - as in River. Is this right?

And I can't make no sense of the first character - too many strokes and too blurry.

Just curious for fun. Can anyone translate?

Also, aside from the video (mildy amusing for a second) the track contains Kanye's usual craptacular, lazy, self aggrandizing rapping which I find pretty annoying. He should stay away from the rapping.

-Sexy Xiaojie

• Wow, that *was* really cool.

Song's pretty good too.

That shot w/ the sunset in the background was ill.

self aggrandizing rapping

Oh, are we knocking rappers for being self-aggrandising now? I guess I didn't get the memo.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts

That shot w/ the sunset in the background was ill.

yeah, i liked it when zach walks through the field looking really serious and one of the leaves pricks him in the face out of nowhere and he cringes. also like phillyphil said when he signals to all the grazing cows on "room full of hos" subtle visual gags rule. all the spit spraying out in the silhouette profile scenes and then will oldham gets zach's peach spit on his face at the end. huh? i love this video

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    I can do them much better than most white people.

^^^ ALSO THINKS "THEY'RE NOT TALKING ABOUT ME" WHEN RAPPERS SAY "DEVIL" ^^^

• self aggrandizing rapping

Oh, are we knocking rappers for being self-aggrandising now? I guess I didn't get the memo.

Yeah, I paused when typing that. I realize well done self-aggrandizing can be, well, awe inspiring. Have no problem with it. I just don't like Kanye's particular brand of messiah complex self aggrandizement - without much lyrical skills to back it up.

Basically - I just think he's a poopy rapper.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

wow is that really his website? it looks awful.

Can anyone translate the chinese version of his name above the video? I got that the last character is Xi - meaning West - makes sense.

And I can't make no sense of the first character - too many strokes and too blurry.

Also, aside from the video (mildy amusing for a second) the track contains Kanye's usual craptacular, lazy, self aggrandizing rapping which I find pretty annoying. He should stay away from the rapping.

-Sexy Xiaojie

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts

wow is that really his website? it looks awful.

-Sexy Xiaojie

Tasty

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    hahahahaha!!!
    why is that so funny???

• wow is that really his website? it looks awful.

-Sexy Xiaojie

Suck my Wang!

• Oh yeah, and Cao Ni Ma - Haz-Been

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts

Suck my Wang!

self aggrandizing rapping

Yeah, I paused when typing that. I realize well done self-aggrandizing can be, well, awe inspiring. Have no problem with it. I just don't like Kanye's particular brand of messiah complex self aggrandizement - without much lyrical skills to back it up.

Basically - I just think he's a poopy rapper.

OK, that's fair enough if it's just an issue of taste, although personally I think that Kanye is joking most of the time, and that a lot of people simply miss the joke. If you got rid of self-aggrandisement in rap, then you'd pretty much get rid of rap altogether.

• Help an old man out..has this song already been out for a while? I love it. I had turned a deaf ear to Kanye...must re-examine.

Anybody have an mp3?

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Help an old man out..has this song already been out for a while? I love it. I had turned a deaf ear to Kanye...must re-examine.

Anybody have an mp3?

Don't sell yourself short, homey:

Kanye West - Can't Tell Me Nothing (Mixtape)

• THANKS DREWNICE!!!

I got a roadie this weekend so this is perfect.

'Preciate cha.

• kanye is the truf. im predicting common and kanye's albums will be the best albums of the year. ive already spent 4 solid days with commons album in constant rotation.. and i havent touched the ffw button yet. honestly i dont really understand the notion that kanye is one of those producers who needs to stop rapping... yeah he is a bit boastful, but this is hip hop... grab your nuts and b boy pose... it happens. and he isnt the most technically advanced rapper... but i think he is solid enough to hold down an album by himself. and he's better than listening to some elevated mental guerilla political who practices feng shui with his mpc... or stroke sauce rappers from the midwest who rap about drugs and horror shit.