Way to miss the point (Wire-related)

2»

Comments

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts

I particularly want to meet and headbutt John Harris who seems to have an opinion about everything and a knowledge about nothing - the Guardian's equivalent of Henry's Cat.

He is a prize twat. I had the pleasure of interviewing him for a job which I didn't give him. He then wrote an article saying what a twat I was for not giving him a job which he didn't want anyway. He seemed to want it very much indeed when he came in to see me.

• OutsiderOutsider 59 Posts
    Can't mention the Guardian without mentioning Dr Ben Goldacre.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/series/badscience

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts

I particularly want to meet and headbutt John Harris who seems to have an opinion about everything and a knowledge about nothing - the Guardian's equivalent of Henry's Cat.

He is a prize twat. I had the pleasure of interviewing him for a job which I didn't give him. He then wrote an article saying what a twat I was for not giving him a job which he didn't want anyway. He seemed to want it very much indeed when he came in to see me.

Ha ha, Flomotion you're my new hero.

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    I particularly want to meet and headbutt John Harris who seems to have an opinion about everything and a knowledge about nothing - the Guardian's equivalent of Henry's Cat. This particular piece on funk music epitmoises where it's all going wrong.

Funk did this

John Harris
    Friday January 5, 2007
    The Guardian

yadadadadada

This is one of the worst uninformed pieces i've ever read about music. sheesh. really makes me want to smack him too. I don't know the Wire btw...