WRECKIN SHOP FROM BROOKLYN

2»

Comments

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    naw ass-lips, "WHO BE WHO BE THE MISFITS". It has like this flying angel with a microphone on the cover.

SON DONT RISK IT

Anyway, freestyle/housing/whateveryoumaycallit was all fools did back then.

Scheme Team and Bart Simpson shirts

• tonyphronetonyphrone 1,500 Posts

Here are some clips from the original tape

now that's what i call dancing! that's incredible...

• tonyphronetonyphrone 1,500 Posts

reminds me of the crew Zhiggee! Toss it up! Rakin in the dough!

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts

reminds me of the crew Zhiggee! Toss it up! Rakin in the dough!

1).Zhigee where huge dancers during the time. I think there is a direct connection to the mop tops.

2). Day: Didn't Aloe, Exile and even Derek all freestyle at some point (CUE: "N!###A Get Out The Circle")

3). Best thread in a minute

4). I feel like this thread is a bit off of a REALL RAPP FANZ barometer.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

4). I feel like this thread is a bit off of a REALL RAPP FANZ barometer.

[i]Inkidy.

Binkidy.

Schwa schwa.

• DongerDonger 854 Posts
    Yo Johnny, that tape looks sick. I've never seen it, but that shit brings back memories.

Here is some cool footage someone I knew shot of some House music dancers a few years ago:

This shit makes me want to go to a real House club. It's been a while for sure...

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    Cool beats, reminds me of Sound Factory but without all the lumberjacks. A lot of those house dancers got into uprocking when the club scene died out in the last few. I've DJ'ed for them many times and it's always a blast.

Anyone got a free AVI to Quicktime converter for me (PC)? ... I got a load of video and audio to mix together.

• DongerDonger 854 Posts
    Cool beats, reminds me of Sound Factory but without all the lumberjacks.

Hahaha, it was at Vinyl, but during the day and not at an actual party. Someone I know secretly had the club opened so he could have all the dancers there to do their thing so he could film them.

I have no idea who did the first song, but it sounds like Kerri Chandler. They both may just be Kerri Chandler tunes.

• matamaticmatamatic 488 Posts
    yeah I have/had a portion of the tape not the whole thing and it's pretty cool.
    Didn't it run on pbs? I don't know if my beta tapes will still work though. Maybe time to try and convert them to dvd if they even still play...

• I got this whole thing. Anyone with live trades or who is just good peoples address me via PM. PS- Bboying is cool and all that, but this era is THE SHIT. Big up to all the dancers that I used to kick it with in the clubs. Donger knows the time.