who can we trade you guys Wallace for?

parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
edited July 2007 in Strut Central
We don't want Wallace anymore, who do you guys wanna trade him for? (aside from PhillyStress, we can't use him)

Comments

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Rootlesscosmo to Waxidermy for Wallace and 2 1st round picks for next year.

• Rootlesscosmo to Waxidermy for Wallace and 2 1st round picks for next year.

With the first pick in the 2008 BBS Draft, acquired from Waxidermy.com, soulstrut.com selects.......SUPERPOASTERiii??!!!???!!!!????

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    We don't want Wallace anymore, who do you guys wanna trade him for? (aside from PhillyStress, we can't use him)

hi parsec!! i got your wizards lp in the mail yesterday and thought you were wallace for a sec. sorry

anyway, i've only had a chance to listen to side 1 and i like it. thanks dude. i'll think of something to send in return

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

I'm flattered.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Who are these people? We don't need them on our team. I say it's about to cut the fat and trim our roster a bit. RELEASE THEM!

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

With the first pick in the 2008 BBS Draft, acquired from Waxidermy.com, soulstrut.com selects.......SUPERPOASTERiii??!!!???!!!!????

If Crink is down, I'd be down for this trade.

for real though you can have Jonny HateChecks, kala and Phillystress strictly gratis.

no need to thank us.

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
    I am against any Rootless trade.

And, ANNNNNY Wallace trade.

for real though you can have Jonny HateChecks

Your team is built around me, scrub. You're not a factor.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Waxidermy is not the right team for the one Chad; his value would greatly decrease within their system.

I guess that's more their problem, though.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

hi parsec!! i got your wizards lp in the mail yesterday and thought you were wallace for a sec. sorry

HAHA!

hope you like it

Waxidermy is not the right team for the one Chad; his value would greatly decrease within their system.

See, I am Isaiah Thomasing this shit: we get rid of some dead weight and Wallace would never post here anyway. But those draft picks... they could be useful.

See, I am Isaiah Thomasing this shit: we get rid of some dead weight and Wallace would never post here anyway. But those draft picks... they could be useful.

Perhaps Crink will buy out Chad's contract, allowing Chad to sign with a contendeur like www.okayplayer.com for the veteran minimum.

• Garcia_VegaGarcia_Vega 2,428 Posts
    Now we know who was sending crink those pm's

parsec =

Perhaps Crink will buy out Chad's contract, allowing Chad to sign with a contendeur like www.okayplayer.com for the veteran minimum.

He could be a force on The Breaks... they need a level-headed playeur with some post-season experience.

He could be a force on The Breaks... they need a level-headed playeur with some post-season experience.

I was hoping to see what I could get from The Breaks for a package consisting of of recent ill-considered acquisitions obscure_addict, Lord Radio and lord234.

I'd like to see us get more athleticism and fewer plodding dullards.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

I was hoping to see what I could get from The Breaks for a package consisting of of recent ill-considered acquisitions obscure_addict, Lord Radio and lord234.

Isn't Lord Radio AKA Thes One?

Otherwise, I'll trade the other two for a half-eaten Snickers
    if anyone will make the swap ...

I was hoping to see what I could get from The Breaks for a package consisting of of recent [/b] ill-considered acquisitions [/b] obscure_addict, Lord Radio [/b] and lord234.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
    in college, we tried to trade our fourth roomate for a garbage disposal.

deal fell through at the deadline.

Isn't Lord Radio AKA Thes One?

Otherwise, I'll trade the other two for a half-eaten Snickers
    if anyone will make the swap ...

Haha... perhaps I have him confused with someone (like the similarly named lord123).

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    Now we know who was sending crink those pm's

parsec =

Parsec = hcrunk

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

Hilarious.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    I'll trade Wallace for anyone with over 500 posts. I'll even throw in Dsyn2spin.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    I'll trade Wallace for anyone with over 500 posts. I'll even throw in Dsyn2spin Bitter Almonds.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    I just heard that Wallace has hit the waiver wire and can be had for the league minimum.

He'd be a great addition to SS.

He speaks in a brogue that is half Scottish and half Ebonics.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    I'll trade Wallace for anyone with over 500 posts. I'll even throw in Dsyn2spin Bitter Almonds.

What ever became of that guy?

And what ever happened to DR. X?

• DrJoelDrJoel 932 Posts
    Something must be done about this Wallace situation. Although his hip hop spinoff wouldn't be possible without him, it's killing me day in and out.

If there was someway to let Kala loose on him directly we would have a thread on our hands. Cage match. I made this poster about it. (Note Kala in ski mask to obscure identity. Note Wallace's mole that gives him wizard like powers.)

• cascas 1,484 Posts

damn. somebody's trying to go after mike 2600's crown.