post an african music YOUTUBE:

troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts
edited July 2007 in Strut Central
how about some Segun Bucknor,watch those chicks move. Better than any soulstrut avatar...pt.1

Comments

• SnagglepusSnagglepus 1,756 Posts
    raw hi life braeks:

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    I went to a free concert where there was an East African group, and there were some ladies that were dancing. THEY KNOW HOW TO SHAKE THAT ASS. Truly incredible shit.

• OLD

?

• The ethiopian equivalent of jersey dudes?????

• skattaskatta 48 Posts
    GREAT THREAD! Here's my contribution, the one and only...

• salviasalvia 279 Posts

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts

• YemskyYemsky 708 Posts
    Hold up hold up, wait a minute... ... is this Segun Bucknor video old or new?

Isn't that some Digital equipment behind the dancer? Doesn't the voice over in the second video say "...reancting how they were playing that seventy...."

Is he still around performing like this?

Some promoter get him to London, please !!!

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts
    Hold up hold up, wait a minute... ... is this Segun Bucknor video old or new?

Isn't that some Digital equipment behind the dancer? Doesn't the voice over in the second video say "...reancting how they were playing that seventy...."

Is he still around performing like this?

Some promoter get him to London, please !!!

I think the clip is from 1971 (thats what it says at the youtube page). It also says "courtesy of Ginger Baker." He must have taken some video while he was there recording with Fela. But that does look like digital equipment though in that second video....

• This really brings out the human spirit inside of me...

• I think the clip is from 1971 (thats what it says at the youtube page). It also says "courtesy of Ginger Baker." He must have taken some video while he was there recording with Fela. But that does look like digital equipment though in that second video....

yeah, that definitely looked like 71 to me. think the voice (Baker?) said "re-enacting their performance from saturday night".

my additions:

fans of booty should get familiar with mapouka