R. Kelly "Same Girl" Remix now with T-Pain

2»

Comments

• dayday 9,611 Posts

actually i m making a living of playing, amongst others, house records.

• inVrsinVrs 687 Posts

actually i m making a living of playing, amongst others, house records.

i know that its impoossible to maintain a living with this in us.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Can we just conclude that club music is less cerebral and more compulsive? And that the creators of dance music cater to these needs accordingly? Not hating at all, just saying.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    if i remember correctly, n**k catchdubs told me that t-pain is indeed a capable live singer after seeing him several times and in an interview he said he just like the way the auto-tune sounds.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

I do not wish to sound ungrateful, but I feel compelled to point out that the phrase is simply "Do you party," which is vastly superior to "Do you even party?" in that it is susceptible to a multitude of secondary meanings, such as "Do you partake of cocaine (and would you like to partake of some with me at this time)?" or "Please candidly share--or even demonstrate!--whatever thoughts you might have on the merits of prostitution".

I do not wish to sound ungrateful, but I feel compelled to point out that the phrase is simply "Do you party," which is vastly superior to "Do you even party?" in that it is susceptible to a multitude of secondary meanings, such as "Do you partake of cocaine (and would you like to partake of some with me at this time)?" or "Please candidly share whatever thoughts you might have on the merits of prostitution".

I feel dirty just reading that.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

I do not wish to sound ungrateful, but I feel compelled to point out that the phrase is simply "Do you party," which is vastly superior to "Do you even party?" in that it is susceptible to a multitude of secondary meanings, such as "Do you partake of cocaine (and would you like to partake of some with me at this time)?" or "Please candidly share whatever thoughts you might have on the merits of prostitution".

"Do You Party" is like a curious entre; "Do You Even Party" takes on a slightly exasperated tone.

I think Soul Strut is more "slightly exasperated" than "curious", although I won't deny that the original post may have had some of that innocent curiosity to it...

"Do You Party" is like a curious entre; "Do You Even Party" takes on a slightly exasperated tone.

I think Soul Strut is more "slightly exasperated" than "curious", although I won't deny that the original post may have had some of that innocent curiosity to it...

the fuck would you know about Soulstrut?!

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Peep my rap sheet youngin three classics

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts

What on earth are you dudes talking about? Really though, please to break it down.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

I have a lot of fun at house music parties.

And I didn't even have to open Photoshop.

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts

T-T-Totally Dude.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

What on earth are you dudes talking about? Really though, please to break it down.

It has already been broken down. So thoroughly, in fact, that I fear it will never be repaired.

• Options

HAHAHA, damn. Nice play! My wedding dancefloor game is on point, see the ladies in the back that come to me like moths to light?