Michael Vick

Comments

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

The indictment said that in April 2007, Peace[/b], Phillips and Vick "executed approximately eight dogs that did not perform well in `testing' sessions by various methods, including hanging, drowning and/or slamming at least one dog's body to the ground." Vick also is alleged to have consulted with Peace before Peace killed a losing dog by electrocution in 2003.

PEACE, damn dude. That's a bad look for the Blowed...

HARVEY I SEE YOU!! Haha,

For real though, fuck Vick. Piece of shit gonna fight dogs, fuck him.

• say what you will I guess but I can't hate on these cuties!

Hate the game, not the players.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    OMG!

i'll take 50

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    saying. ^^^ that lil guy is the pick of the litter.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

The indictment said that in April 2007, Peace, Phillips and Vick "executed approximately eight dogs that did not perform well in `testing' sessions by various methods, including hanging, drowning and/or slamming at least one dog's body to the ground." Vick also is alleged to have consulted with Peace before Peace killed a losing dog by electrocution in 2003.

this is reminding me of the time my avatar Cheese had to "shoot his dog" after he lost, leading to hilarity on the Wire.

(this Vick business, of course, is not the least bit hilarious.)

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    i thought i read recently about a new trend in china where like they videotape puppies getting crushed by women stepping on their heads with stilettos. im not kidding. i swore i read that. but then again, i could be totally wrong. anyone hear of this?

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    i thought i read recently about a new trend in china where like they videotape puppies getting crushed by women stepping on their heads with stilettos. im not kidding. i swore i read that. but then again, i could be totally wrong. anyone hear of this?

This goes on right here in the U.S.......about 8 years ago there was a bill passed banning these "Crush" films.....42 politicians actually voted against banning them!!!

http://www.saplonline.org/AAcrush.htm

There are some sick fuckers out there.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    PITBULL RIPS INTO MICHAEL VICK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBuEBHi3BzU

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBuEBHi3BzU

AMAZING.

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
    by the way...

Here is every example of why i fucking hate espn.

this is being called the 'michael vick crisis,' on there. fuck that. this is not a crisis. this is a dude who did some dumb, evil shit, and got caught. just because your favorite team or your keeper league team is going to suffer does not make this a crisis.

Fuck espn.
    Fuck michael vick.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    your keeper league team is going to suffer

Is there anything more embarassing than those
    "fantasy corner" segments on ESPN (and other
    network) shows? I think NFL Network has entire
    shows devoted to it. Yikes.

I'm waiting for the LARP Network.

fantasy runs the league, sadly; the nfl is just waiting to sue espn and other networks over who 'owns' the stats, so they can control all that shit.

i'll be honest; the nfl puts on a stellar fucking product, no doubt. Especially when it comes to TV. but, those are some cuthroat, no bullshit havin' dudes that run that league. 99.9% of the people who pay them their money couldn't stand to play under their conditions.

those are some cuthroat, no bullshit havin' dudes that run that league. 99.9% of the people who pay them their money couldn't stand to play under their conditions.

Definitely. I actually find it very hard to get
    mad at NFL dudes who hold out or get all salty over
    contracts - knowing the average career length in the NFL,
    potential for crippling injury, and the amount of profit
    being brought in ... If it were me, I would work the system as
    hard as I could to make sure I got paid up front, and
    paid well. All sports leagues are built on the broken
    bodies of athletes - but the NFL seems to have the least
    interest in making things balance out ... at all.

those are some cuthroat, no bullshit havin' dudes that run that league. 99.9% of the people who pay them their money couldn't stand to play under their conditions.

Definitely. I actually find it very hard to get
    mad at NFL dudes who hold out or get all salty over
    contracts - knowing the average career length in the NFL,
    potential for crippling injury, and the amount of profit
    being brought in ... If it were me, I would work the system as
    hard as I could to make sure I got paid up front, and
    paid well. All sports leagues are built on the broken
    bodies of athletes - but the NFL seems to have the least
    interest in making things balance out ... at all.

THIS IS TRUTH.

As frustrating as it is for everyone, including myself, to accept this, it is 100% accurate. This is why i'll never come down hard on Ricky Williams for retiring; the only thing that bothers me is that he ever came back. There is no shame in saying you can't live under the ultra stringent rules of the NFL, facing career ending injury everyday, and deciding that maybe there is a better line of work for you.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts

As frustrating as it is for everyone, including myself, to accept this, it is 100% accurate. This is why i'll never come down hard on Ricky Williams for retiring; the only thing that bothers me is that he ever came back.

He tried to this season, but failed the drug test.

• Options
    OMG!

i'll take 50

Haha, and in two years you'll have 50 of these little cuties...

• TheGoochTheGooch 541 Posts
    they should be euthanizing all the muthafuckers involved in this .

• Imperial_MaoImperial_Mao 1,119 Posts
    they should be euthanizing all the muthafuckers involved in this .

No mercy for the pricks involved in this type of cruelty...

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts

• TheGoochTheGooch 541 Posts
    here are my two dudes

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I bet you his jersey sells the fuck out.

• your keeper league team is going to suffer

fantasy runs the league, sadly; the nfl is just waiting to sue espn and other networks over who 'owns' the stats, so they can control all that shit.

i'll be honest; the nfl puts on a stellar fucking product, no doubt. Especially when it comes to TV. but, those are some cuthroat, no bullshit havin' dudes that run that league. 99.9% of the people who pay them their money couldn't stand to play under their conditions.

Maaaaaaan....you need to catch it for comparing fantasy football to role-playing bruh. GTFOHWTBS. Why are y'all hating? What is "embarassing"? Shit is fun.

NFL players need a better PA. But honestly, it is the lack of guaranteed contracts that makes the sport what it is. That shit is silly in NBA and MLB. Your team just traded its superstar for an "expiring contract". Sweet.

The NFL doesn't play though. See there stance against TIme Warner. It's their way or their way.

Maaaaaaan....you need to catch it for comparing fantasy football to role-playing bruh. GTFOHWTBS. Why are y'all hating? What is "embarassing"? Shit is fun.

NFL players need a better PA. But honestly, it is the lack of guaranteed contracts that makes the sport what it is. That shit is silly in NBA and MLB. Your team just traded its superstar for an "expiring contract". Sweet.

The NFL doesn't play though. See there stance against TIme Warner. It's their way or their way.

I ain't saying fantasy is bad...i'm just saying it is running the game.

I disagree on the guaranteed contracts...maybe i'm taking the company line, but given the size of rosters and the injury risk, it's gonna be tough. Their PA needs to sack up for sure, but i'm not holding my breath.

• I disagree on the guaranteed contracts...maybe i'm taking the company line, but given the size of rosters and the injury risk, it's gonna be tough. Their PA needs to sack up for sure, but i'm not holding my breath.

No. I think we're on the same page. I mean, I do feel for the players cos there is some life or death shit out there, but it is the fact that your job can be taken by a cheaper rookie that pushes these players. That's why I don't get these old-timers or cats who ONLY watch college cos they think money ruins the pro game. Dude, the need to get that paper MAKES the NFL. You can't watch that league week in and week out and think these cats aren't putting their hearts on the field. A few bad apples excepted of course. One plays for the Pats.

• This is a serious question, not some passive agresssive shit: doesn't Big Boi have a dog-breeding business or somesuch? Are those just show dogs?

well if he does have a (pitbull, canario, or rottwieler) dog-breeding business, and he does CLAIM that they're for show, that's prolly bullshit.

how many musclebound pitbulls you see taking home ribbons at the Eukanuba show?

Didn't an English Terrier take home the best in show/1st place at last years AKC show?

FANTASY FOOTBALL JUNKIES REVEALED

Dude, I was kidding about LARP, but, yes, I think it's
    pretty sad when you're watching SportsCenter and they
    suddenly go "and now it's time for Fantasy Tips with
    Ron Jaworski" or whatever - there's enough of that BS
    on the Internet without wasting my quality TV time
    catering to the cubicle crew. I don't "hate" fantasy
    sports, I just think they are way over-hyped, and that
    people have lost alot of the homer-fueled passion for
    their teams, replaced by some "damn it sucks the Pats
    lost, but at least it was Tomlinson who torched them for
    3 TD's, cause I have him on my team!" Yeah, great. Whatever.

File under: if you aren't playing, shit is boring and corny.

PS YOU MAD

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    "Fuck you Michael Vick. I hope you burn in hell. Slowly. And in a lot of pain, tons of it. You are a the ESSENCE of a piece of shit. People with no respect for life, (i.e. you, dickhead) are the reason the world is in the condition it is now. Maybe when it???s all said and done we can get you and your bastard friends together, throw you guys in a pool and let you play catch with a few hair dryers, the same way you electrocuted some of those animals. What if at the end of a big game, you broke your leg and they just dragged you out to the back and popped you in the head like a slave that couldn???t carry cotton (or a ball) anymore. Doesnt sound too good does it? Yeah, it didn???t sound so good to us 400 years ago, either. Oh wait.. you HAVE been hurt before right? maybe they should have just shot your ass back then after your broke your fibula and saved us (and those animals) some grief. From the bottom of my heart, Fuck you and I hope you lose everything you have in life. And yo, even if you didn???t do this yourself, you associated with people that did, hosted these events, and let it happen at your place. Fuck you, Ron. And even if you get off.. God will handle you??? thoroughly.

*Goes back to normal ususal self, Sorry Everyone, no way to say that nicely. Anyone who knows me knows I never ususally speak this way, but sometimes the, the ignorant don???t understand anything civilized. Russel Simmons is a much nicer guy than me."

- Just Blaze

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts
    what about all the white rednecks that participate in chicken fighting...

In Lousinana...chicken fighting is still legal

What about bull fighting....

Fighting with animals has cultural signifance in a lot of various societies...if one is wrong...are they not all wrong...?

complicated subject...another thought If Ray Lewis ( Ravens) participated in the killing of a man and stayed in the NFL ...why should Vick (Falcons) be banned?

Dog's got personality though....personality goes a long way....

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts

That's what I'm talking about.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Only thing I have to say on this topic is....

I HATE THE FALCONS!!!

Don't you see what is happening here folks?

There were no dogs. None. Vick never owned a dog. None of those guys did.

Archaic, and his friends at the FBI set this whole thing up. You can't kill a dog by throwing it to the ground. They just made that up so you will hate him. It's a proven scientific fact.

Why do they want you to hate him?

Because the Saints don't have the talent to beat the Falcons. They have to resort to this stuff. It's not just Archaic and the FBI. The Elders Of Zion along with Dick Cheney and Henry Kissenger are really the ones behind all this. They bet heavily on the Saints and needed to get Vick out of the way. Why do you think the Superdome was the only building repaired in NOLA by the feds?

If I was Joey Harrington I would sleep with one eye open.