Who the heck would you book for a party in NYC?

2»

Comments

• 40ozking40ozking 308 Posts
    what about Samantha Ronson/Lohan?

Samantha Ronson & Lohan only do private events....

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Eli ain't on here... YET. Soul, where you go last night?

• LuminLumin 807 Posts
    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

who is this?

preme and i are sponsored by that headphone company. so is that steve aoki cat. wonderin if ole girl is another one of the djs they hook up

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Tori Spelling, of 90210 fame.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts

who is this?

preme and i are sponsored by that headphone company. so is that steve aoki cat. wonderin if ole girl is another one of the djs they hook up

It looks like Tori Spelling, in which case it's truly the End of Days. I'm scared to look out of the window now, in case the dead have begun to walk the Earth.

• DongerDonger 854 Posts

who is this?

It looks like Tori Spelling, in which case it's truly the End of Days. I'm scared to look out of the window now, in case the dead have begun to walk the Earth.

totes!

• RAW_HAMBURGERRAW_HAMBURGER 1,438 Posts

doubtful he ever will be

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    He runs amuck (amock?) all over the Hollerboard.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    He runs amuck (amock?) all over the Hollerboard.

yeah, I got that confused with the other board

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    Gonna check his set tonight in BK

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Cosine on Stretch Armstrong

He played at my Ex's Xmas party and did an above average job.

Bangers w/ some realhead shit slipped in thurr.

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts

Catchdubs?

Upstairs for a majority of the nite. I came back down a few times and was chillin at the bar.. U were in a zone so I left u alone.

Catchdubs?

Ayres, Come pick up your ghostface cd's...

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts

sheeeit and I'm going out on tour with Ghostface next week so it is as good a time as any to promo those - I'm in Norway right now but I'm gonna send my assistant to come pick them up! expect a phone call tommorow.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    I'm gonna send my assistant to come pick them up! expect a phone call tommorow.

Fools take note!

Elijah Wood might be the harbinger of death. Once he started showing up at a certain LA spot it was downhill from there.

sheeeit and I'm going out on tour with Ghostface next week so it is as good a time as any to promo those - I'm in Norway right now but I'm gonna send my assistant to come pick them up! expect a phone call tommorow.

Bet...

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    I'm gonna send my assistant to come pick them up! expect a phone call tommorow.

Fools take note!

Elijah Wood might be the harbinger of death. Once he started showing up at a certain LA spot it was downhill from there.

I doubt this will make a shred of difference. Wburg is not LA. Yet. And this spot is in no danger of getting up a hill far enough to go down. Um I think that's what I meant.

40oz King = Catchdubs ????

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    40oz King = DJ SOUL

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    aka DJ hasn't had a gig since Sept 2005 That'll teach you to rock Naomi Campbell's Benefit Afterparty. I got beer and house wine drinks tix plus Cab Fare if you wanna DJ in Wburg sometime.

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    My girl just txt'd to tell me that a bottle of Patron is $400 at 230 Fifth Ave. Isn't that at least $25 a shot? This is why I poast.

aka DJ hasn't had a gig since Sept 2005 That'll teach you to rock Naomi Campbell's Benefit Afterparty. I got beer and house wine drinks tix plus Cab Fare if you wanna DJ in Wburg sometime.

Hahahahaha... Catchdubs needs to update my site and that doesn't seem like thats gonna happen...

My girl just txt'd to tell me that a bottle of Patron is $400 at 230 Fifth Ave. Isn't that at least $25 a shot? This is why I poast.

Last week I saw an artist drop 8 thousand on a magnum bottle of Cristal...