jon lovitz kicked andy dick's ass

2»

Comments

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    He should go back to Joliet, Ill.

are you saying Andy Dick did a stretch in Joliet?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    only slightly related, but I remember watching file footage of Phil Hartman talking with one of the entertainment shows (ET, Extra) and in one of the interviews Phil went deep into his concern with Andy Dick and his abuse of drugs, it was really amazing to watch, so much so that years later it still sticks out in my mind like I just saw it last night. The man seemed so genuine. It was sad to see such a salt of the earth type of man pass on the way he did.

Rest in Peace to Phil Hartman and despite his dickhead moves (no pun intended) I wish the best to Andy Dick. Cocaine is a hell of a drug

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
    Didn't Hartman do the voice of the shady lawyer in The Simpsons?

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts

OH FUCK YES, HE WAS LIONEL HUTZ, and TROY McCLURE.

You may remeber him from such educational films as 'MEAT and YOU: Partners in Freedom."

You may remeber him from such educational films as 'MEAT and YOU: Partners in Freedom."

I hope there's some unreleased recordings they can use on future Simpsons.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts

Naw, that's where he's from, I'm pretty sure. I don't want to think about the type of stretching he did out there though.

Naw, that's where he's from, I'm pretty sure. I don't want to think about the type of stretching he did out there though.

the Chicago area has produced some great comics, though (Andy Dick NOT included).

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts

I hope there's some unreleased recordings they can use on future Simpsons.

ya ever notice in one episode Hutz gets a pizza and the box says "Jackie McLean Pizza and Jazz"

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    You think I don't appreciate art? You think I don't understand fashion? You think I'm not hip? You think I'm pathetic? A nerd? A lard-ass fat-so? You think I'm shit? Well, you're wrong, 'cause i'm champagne, and you're shit. Until the day you die, you, not me, will always be shit.

I finally watched that movie (Happiness) all the way through last week -- and while it was pretty risque, man I could have gone without all the pederast stuff. Sure, it was a realistic portrayal -- those sicks fucks also have a "good side," but I felt so creeped out by the end.

I felt like I was going to end up on the some FBI watch list because of that movie. It's a great movie but who would finance something like that?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    You think I don't appreciate art? You think I don't understand fashion? You think I'm not hip? You think I'm pathetic? A nerd? A lard-ass fat-so? You think I'm shit? Well, you're wrong, 'cause i'm champagne, and you're shit. Until the day you die, you, not me, will always be shit.

I finally watched that movie (Happiness) all the way through last week -- and while it was pretty risque, man I could have gone without all the pederast stuff. Sure, it was a realistic portrayal -- those sicks fucks also have a "good side," but I felt so creeped out by the end.

I felt like I was going to end up on the some FBI watch list because of that movie. It's a great movie but who would finance something like that?

I have no idea what he actually looks like but on 3 seperate occasions I've been asked if I'm Todd Solenz's son

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts

I have no idea what he actually looks like but on 3 seperate occasions I've been asked if I'm Todd Solenz's son

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    You think I'm not hip? You think I'm pathetic? A nerd?

Basically
    paltry zing

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts

quality zing

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    kind of long but here is Jon Lovitz teling Dennis Miller about beating up Dick

http://www.aolcdn.com/tmz_audio/071707_lovitz.mp3

ACTING!

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts

GENIUS!

I think I could watch an entire hour tv re-enactment of the whole setup over 10 years, concluding with the face-beating, with Lovitz narrating the story. Sell that one to E!

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts

GENIUS!

I think I could watch an entire hour tv re-enactment of the whole setup over 10 years, concluding with the face-beating, with Lovitz narrating the story. Sell that one to E!

am i missing something? where does it say in that clip that it was a set up?

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts

GENIUS!

i'm not saying it was a setup, i'm just saying make a show that drags out the whole back story to the fight, with dramatic re-enactments and everything.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts

i'm not saying it was a setup, i'm just saying make a show that drags out the whole back story to the fight, with dramatic re-enactments and everything.

oh i thought you and rootless were implying it was on some Andy Kaufman vs Jerry Lawler shit, which i did entertain

oh i thought you and rootless were implying it was on some Andy Kaufman vs Jerry Lawler shit, which i did entertain

I'd like to see Andy Dick vs. Robbie Lawler.