Chuck Brown! (minger related)

Secret_ChimpSecret_Chimp 915 Posts
edited July 2007 in Strut Central
Today Chuck Brown was in the gallery for an interview. He was totally diggin on Mingering Mike. He kept saying "who is this dude? Where does he hang at? I wanna meet this dude!"

Comments

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    Nice work, D**i!

I had to go get my wife and show her! She sends her regards! We still need to come by the exhibit, I am embarrassed to say, been outta town a lot this summer.

Chuck baby!!

• Yo Chr*s! You've still got til the 28th to check out the show. Get in there!

• Your bottom button was undone.

chuck brown looks cool as fuck!

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts

When they make a movie of the Mingering Mike affair, I think we might want to audition Paul Sorvino

• Button? What button?

• When they make a movie of the Mingering Mike affair, I think we might want to audition Paul Sorvino

Gee thanks!

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Button? What button?

Fresh.

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    When they make a movie of the Mingering Mike affair, I think we might want to audition Paul Sorvino

Gee thanks!

What I meant to say is that you're a younger, handsomer version of Paul Sorvino.

• Just to clarify- Chuck was being interviewed about his new album, and it just so happened that they chose the gallery for their location.

It was cool, he had his guitar with him and played The Theme For The Godfather as the photographer took pictures. In case you haven't heard this: Theme from The Godfather

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts
    haha, D that is too cool my man, just too fuckin cool!