Remix- Re-Edit - Mash-Up - Blend - BLOGS?

marumaru 1,450 Posts
edited July 2007 in Strut Central
I need more stuff like in U-Tern's thread in my life. it seems like there should be a bunch of blogs dedicated to this type of stuff: oneday later and Mad Decent for instance. does anyone know of others?

Comments

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    check the hollerboard, primarilly the airhorns section. proceed with caution though homie.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    check the hollerboard, primarilly the airhorns section. proceed with caution though homie.

Hollerboard has been a herb show lately.

Check the links section on my blog for some great sites!

• marumaru 1,450 Posts

wow, that looks like a grand waste of time. spent 5 minutes there and my head hurts. i'm sure there's heat inside, but i'll have to wait when i have more patience.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts

yeah. actually just holler at Ross Hogg and B-Cause for all the heat. That's basically the only people who do anything good.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts

yeah. actually just holler at Ross Hogg and B-Cause for all the heat. That's basically the only people who do anything good.

Let's not forget Eli, Pase, Curtis, Xxxchange, Bird although they rarely post music.

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    I'll start one. Stay tuned.