djqbert.com dirtstyle/needle thrashers -microwaveR

DJ_ZestDJ_Zest 252 Posts
edited July 2007 in Strut Central
Did any body see this on Skratchworx? Am I late pass? There is a couple holes in my dirtstyle collection I would like to fill in, not too bad a price at $3 each, I will pay that to not have to sit and listen through a bunch of "ahhs" and "fresh"s!Sidenote: funny microwave story:Blueprint and his DJ Raregroove were in town this weekend, and they didn't bring the microwave box, and all I have is 57SL, but they didn't have the right version of Microwave to use it! SO OK, just use wireless here in the club to DL it, NOPE wireless card is broke, so I call my homie, he burns a CD, brings it to the club, the DJ rocks whatever instros on hand while we upgrade his PC laptop (which took FOREVER to reboot, and of COURSE had to run its start-up checks, couldn't just let us open fuckin microwave and get on with it), and they get to finish out the last few joints! Crazy how much we all depend on some software made in New Zealand!

Comments

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    this is a great look, surprised they didnt do this earlier. someone should tell them that 160kbps is nagl though.