Out of the blue "Divorce Papers"........

holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
edited July 2007 in Strut Central
Got back to my pad this morning to find a Private Investigator's card under my door, called & he brought around divorce papers for me to sign. I knew they would eventually come but it's still a weird feeling, it really is secret squirrel like in the movies. Still, at least I now have her phone numbers & address again, prank time..... In all seriousness though, I think the number this girl did on me is gonna be one of those things that I will never quite be able to completely be ok with. Small world though, she lives only a few doors down from a good collectro friend of mine. It's gonna be an odd day I think.

Comments

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    It's gonna be an odd day I think.

"Out of the Blue Divorce papers"

"My Girlfriend Left me for a woman"

"ex-girlfriend stealing your records"

I think it's been quite the day for relationships already!

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    It's gonna be an odd day I think.

"Out of the Blue Divorce papers"

"My Girlfriend Left me for a woman"

"ex-girlfriend stealing your records"

I think it's been quite the day for relationships already!
    Ha ha, yeah I was just thinkin that too, the strut seems to have chick issues in spades, when it rains it pours

• Hey Kris - that sounds stink, not too sure what to say but your ex seems to be a source of negative energy for you. I know other things are happening in your life now, good things, so maybe focus on those. You're a good dude & I've no doubt lots of good times lie ahead. I know it sounds cliched, but chin up bud!!

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    Hey Hugh
    What's been happening bro, long time no hear, busy? Yeah, she is the only source of negativity, so I guess if I can get this far with only one thing irking me, it can't be all bad. I probably only give it any thought maybe a couple times a month, so it really ain't as bad as it sounds. Don't worry bro, I am waaaay better off & I can say that & know it in my heart, so things are really sweet. Besides, I am on week 3 of vacation, things can't possibly be bad, my only other worry is where the fuck to put all these records I keep accumulating

• yeah bo - thats the ticket, might be in AKL in 5-6 weeks, I'll keep you posted!!