My Girlfriend Left Me for a Woman.

DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
edited July 2007 in Strut Central
I'm at a total loss for words right now.

Comments

• DJ_NevilleCDJ_NevilleC 1,922 Posts
    Bummer. At least she wasn't your wife/mother to your kids.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Same thing happened to my buddy....

He said that when he first met her he told her...."Once you sleep with me you'll never want to be with another man"

He was right.

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts

I thought you left her?

For some reason if this ever happend to me I would prefer this, over her leaving me for another dude.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    fuck man that sucks.

I won't even contribute to the soon-tob-five-pager about girls leaving guys for girls.

it just sucks when you get left (for anyone).

• For some reason if this ever happend to me I would prefer this, over her leaving me for another dude.

I always kind thought I would feel this way too, but I suppose you never really know until it happens to you. And either way you wind up feeling shitty, so maybe it doesn't really make a difference after all.

Sorry to hear it, Tom....

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

I thought you left her?

Either way, sorry to hear it bro.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I feel for you.

Now imma open the pandora box....

In this day in age, how is this really a shock? Especially in the city. 2007

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    I feel for you.

Well, I'm assuming just getting dumped is shock enough.

• dude, that is messed up.

sorry homey...i don't know what else to say.

I feel for you.

No doubt.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    she was seeing a girl from her modern dance troop on the low while we lived together. she made living with her totally unbareable on purpose so i would ask her to move out (so yes in a way I kicked HER out). better for her too since she's guilt free. i just learned all of this within the last hour

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

This actually happened to me as well. My only consolation was that she wasn't rejecting me, per se, but all of us. By whom I mean people with penises. My condolonces, dude. I really couldn't believe it myself, and despite the "consolation," it hurt just as bad as any other break-up.

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    Thats some low down dirty shit. Sorry to hear it.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    she was seeing a girl from her modern dance troop on the low while we lived together. she made living with her totally unbareable on purpose so i would ask her to move out (so yes in a way I kicked HER out). better for her too since she's guilt free. i just learned all of this within the last hour

Now that's just fucked up. Cowardly.

• shooteralishooterali 1,591 Posts
    I feel for you.

DAMN, was the girl bi-sexual??
    I had my time with the BI chicks & it's all drama when one leaves you for they g/f.
    Realistically women are more drama prone & catty...shit they can't make they mind up who they want to be with. Man or Woman

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
    As some said...

I'm sorry it happened at all. Male/Female, whoever...splitting up the APT is not fun.

Stay up.
    and, have a drink...

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    I'm no angel. definitely did my share of dirt, and karma's a real bitch (no pun intended). 3 1/2 years down the toilet.

*cue* OC - "Gahead"

Realistically women are more drama prone & catty...shit they can't make they mind up who they want to be with.

Here we go

• her modern dance troop

Even worse!

Was this abrupt or you kinda had clues to the breakup and/or "coming out".

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I'm no angel. definitely did my share of dirt, and karma's a real bitch (no pun intended). 3 1/2 years down the toilet.

*cue* OC - "Gahead"

don't discount the life lessons you learned in this time. That shit is invaluable

Don't worry dude, you'll bounce back, and this time you'll be that much more wiser to the situations that may come up.

Don't lose yourself in the disappointment either, keep your mind looking towards the positive.

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    For some reason if this ever happend to me I would prefer this, over her leaving me for another dude.

I can understand this logic. I mean, it seems like it would make it easier to deal with; it really sounds like it wasn't you.

And T, hold your head. I know it's hard to maintain this perspective right now, but breakups are always for the best. You strike me as someone who will definitely enjoy single life for a while.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    this fucking girl!!! i stayed with her through so much bullshit. she straight smacked me infront of a room full of people at my own gig, got removed by security, then has the nerve to tell me. "I was scared of you."
    I never layed a finger on her like that. whatever make you feel better, baby.

It feels a lot better knowing the truth and hating her, than it does missing her and wondering why it didnt work.

Sounds like you have the best perspective...

"Most women don't know what they want, they just know they don't have it"

And from my hillbilly buddy who's wife left him for a woman...

"Women, can't live with them, can't kill them and get away with it"

• wyzewayzwyzewayz 303 Posts

*cue* OC - "Gahead"

don't discount the life lessons you learned in this time. That shit is invaluable

Don't worry dude, you'll bounce back, and this time you'll be that much more wiser to the situations that may come up.

Don't lose yourself in the disappointment either, keep your mind looking towards the positive.

word, besides, once you get everything worked out, and you find the next girl, you get to have the "super fun sex with a new girl, maybe girlfriend, but maybe not" phase.........

3 and half years is a real triumph in my books, I feel your pain, lots of us know tha feeling, and I had a way easier time knowing that it wasn't another guy too, that's way worse, someone else's dick? c'mon....

"other fish in the sea" I think there's lots of FINE females that would be willing to give you a try when you're ready!

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    yeah, one of my ex girls punched me in the stomach at the mall once. we broke up days later, but i wish i had just jetted on her right there in front of lane bryant.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    other fish
    this takes on a whole new meaning in this situation.

• other fish

Because she was a mermaid?

• wyzewayzwyzewayz 303 Posts
    other fish

ha, I meant it in the most traditional slim kid tre way holmes!

yeah, one of my ex girls punched me in the stomach at the mall once. we broke up days later, but i wish i had just jetted on her right there in front of lane bryant.

If it was IN Lane Bryant's she may have kicked your ass.