Who speaks Japanese?

13»

Comments

• MoSSMoSS 458 Posts
    on thing I learned.............pc's and mac's have trouble communicating w/ each other using international character sets. It seems pc's won't recognize the way macs handle such fonts. I can im people in kanji or big5 (chinese) and it'll show up w/ other mac users, but not pc users.

This also goes for id3 tags in mp3's, I have the exact same problem.

I also don't think this msg board is coded to handle international fonts, that's why you get the ?????

and to end it off on the ramen tip....

Soulstrut is obviously not unicode compliant. It's not a PC issue more than it is a user error, or a problem with Soulstrut. The PC I'm typing on now supports everything from Hebrew to Simplified Chinese to Japanese to French, and I'm using Win 2k. By default native windows doesn't enable double byte support because 95% of the users don't need it, and it saves about 200 megs on the hard drive. If you need to support it, it takes about 2 minutes.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    The correct translation is "THIS IS A SIGN OF MY TENDERNESS"

[color:white]Athough big shout outs to Big Chan with his translation: "You see my kindness???"[/color]

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Hello all,
    what is up funkyearthworm.

Tucked into some today and now I got Miso Chashu sitting in the belly right now here in Minato-Ku.

I think kotekote can mean something like "the epitome of" in a metaphorical sense, or "super-thick" in a literal sense:

That girl puts her make-up on kotekote[/b]. Shits melting off.

That guy is kotekote[/b] kansai-guy. He's talks so fast.

So, in regards to your book of rare-groove records, it probably just meant super thick funk, the epitome of the sound, type of deal.
    ...is my guess.

//rew.

yup. okay, so i did have the right idea with "kotekote". cool.