I PROPOSED.

Comments

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Thanks you guys. Both me and wifey were WASTED last night so please pardon the ODA (Online Display of Affection) haha.

The ring took about 8 weeks to be made and I picked it up yesterday. The band is blackened platinum and it is lined with diamonds; the stone is actually an "opaque diamond". It kind of shimmers and changes from grey to cream depending on the light and we both really loved the heirloom look of it. She chose it out among tons of other more traditional pieces. I can say it's truly unique and a very cool look.

We went out to a nice dinner and afterwards I said "let's go walk over the Brooklyn Bridge". Once we got out to the middle I dropped to my knees and did the damn thing with New York City surrounding us and cars whizzing by. Good thing wifey didn't see the big package in my pocket

The real congrats go to the homie Dr.BrownsCelray, who's tying the knot in just a few hours!!! CONGRATS ONE AND ALL!

I am going back to bed.

• z_illaz_illa 867 Posts
    Congratulations, I wish the both of you the best.

The real congrats go to the homie Dr.BrownsCelray, who's tying the knot in just a few hours!!! CONGRATS ONE AND ALL!

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    I thought you did this months ago.

In any event congratulations! Big things poppin'...

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    Congratulations!!!

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    Congrats Mr. Paychizzle and Mr. Controller7!!

As a recently married folk I can say that it's

whoa, i just skimmed the thread...but controller and paycheck are getting married???? thats so massachuseettes!!!! right on dudes. this is the 21st century, do what feel right, i say.

congrats yall

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Damn man, Soulstrut is getting an all grown up in here...

Dudes engaged.
    Z** married!

Congrats to everyone!

• DongerDonger 854 Posts
    Thanks you guys. Both me and wifey were WASTED last night so please pardon the ODA (Online Display of Affection) haha.

The ring took about 8 weeks to be made and I picked it up yesterday. The band is blackened platinum and it is lined with diamonds; the stone is actually an "opaque diamond". It kind of shimmers and changes from grey to cream depending on the light and we both really loved the heirloom look of it. She chose it out among tons of other more traditional pieces. I can say it's truly unique and a very cool look.

We went out to a nice dinner and afterwards I said "let's go walk over the Brooklyn Bridge". Once we got out to the middle I dropped to my knees and did the damn thing with New York City surrounding us and cars whizzing by. Good thing wifey didn't see the big package in my pocket

I am going back to bed.

CONGRATS HOMEY!

Congrats to the doc as well, have an awesome day at the wedding. Someone make a speech on my behalf.

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    congratulations, now to think about where to live when you want to raise them childrens.

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    Congrats Mr. Paychizzle and Mr. Controller7!!

As a recently married folk I can say that it's

• plkbrynplkbryn 159 Posts
    congrats. all the best to you both.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    ALRIGHT!!!!

GrownAssMan-Rap

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts
    Word... Real men take care of the people they love... congrats...

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    that's excellent news. congrats man.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey Jonny P,

Congratulations, dude!!! She must be a wonderful woman to put up with your ish . In all seriousness, I wish you two a great and happy future together.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

P.S. That's some nice ice you got her too

• Congrats, dude

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Major Congrats guyz...

All the best to you & yours!

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    her ring is official!

congrats dude!!

• Congrats JP. Peace and blessings.

• parenparen 537 Posts
    right on. congrats and all best.

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    Congratulations, J! That's great news.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Thanks everyone! Wifey thanks you all too!

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    CONGRATS ONE AND ALL!

Hells yes!

• DJ_NevilleCDJ_NevilleC 1,922 Posts
    Nice one Johnny. Now Martha and I can hang out with you guys. Once we got married we decided that we would only hang out with other married (or engaged) couples. Our only contact now with our old single friends is when we try and hook them up with potential spouses.

• wyzewayzwyzewayz 303 Posts
    word, congrats on getting the ring customade, that's real meaningful

• spivyspivy 866 Posts
    congrats man!

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts
    Hell Yeah!! Congrats Mr. and Mrs. Paycheck

That ring is beautiful.

My dad told me a marriage joke recently as I was attending a lot of weddings this summer and needed some jokes for some non-traditional events.

I know this one is old but still good:

So, I hear sex is different when your married, apparently there are all these different levels.

First there is Kitchen Sex. This is at the beginning of the marriage, you'll have sex anywhere, anytime, even in the kitchen.

The Second kind is Bedroom Sex. You've calmed down a bit, perhaps have kids, so you gotta do it in the bedroom.

The third kind is Hallway Sex. This is where you pass each other in the hallway and say "Fuck you!"

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I know this one is old but still good:

So, I hear sex is different when your married, apparently there are all these different levels.

First there is Kitchen Sex. This is at the beginning of the marriage, you'll have sex anywhere, anytime, even in the kitchen.

The Second kind is Bedroom Sex. You've calmed down a bit, perhaps have kids, so you gotta do it in the bedroom.

The third kind is Hallway Sex. This is where you pass each other in the hallway and say "Fuck you!"

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Damn man, Soulstrut is getting an all grown up in here...

Dudes engaged.
    Z** married!

Congrats to everyone!

Crazy to see it happen but, a very good look.

Congratulations to all of you! Welcome to the

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts
    hey congrats, man. I'd like to think in some small way we've (soulstrut peeps and me) helped pay for that ring from the patronage we've given the store over the past couple years. It feels gooooood. All the best to a great dude.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    oh shit- I just woke up, I am late in the game!!!

Johnny, this is radical. I want more pics of the ring, different angles and shit, looks awesome.

I am having my first anniversary tomorrow- weddings are wonderful. I am so happy for you. All the best!!!!!!

I'm already planning this event in my head: