***LIVE FROM SFO IT'S THE FRIDAY NGHT CHECK IN!***

cascas 1,484 Posts
edited July 2007 in Strut Central
"spiderman and feeze in full effect"peace peoples. on my way to san diego and saw this internet jumpoff station and decided to start the official "whatchu drinking on tonight thread. i rolled up in sfo with some new air max 90s, estevan orival shirt and crisp phillies hat lounging like a champ. these fools aren't ready!the audi is parked in a secure undiscloed location and i'm about to hit the airport bar scene like "nah mean". if the bartender is on some bullsht, i'll mush him in the face and go pour my own drinks.if any other strutters are here it the airport, let's meet up and go throw sme buck 50s in their face and shake'em down for the airport pocket money. TSA if yo're reading this i'm, just playing. i left that shit in the car. parking lot attendant, if you're reading this i'm just playing. plaese not to search my car there's nothing in there. i have many mixtaps i don't want stolen.please to share your beverages of choice tonight.remember...choosing your friends is cool, choosing to pick your nose is cool, but it's not cool to choose to pick your friend's nose. that's just a little cas gem for you right there.

Comments

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

oh schitt man you leaving town for the weekend? hadn't noticed....

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts
    strong island ice teas for me.

means the server has to stop by the dj booth less often... or i have to leave it less often.

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    awwwwwwwwwwww schitt. Man Diego's pullin you back like some 'GET OVER HERE' spear throwin' madness!
    What it is, castastic? Bring me a new Giants fitted, mine is all faded. Just ask the dude sellin' hats to give him the "ginormous hispanic head size for G**e," he'll know what's up.
    I'm not even thankin about drankin yet. I'm still at work-- looks like I'll be here forever tonight. ugh.

• G**e, you guys are playing rackords tomorrow night right? Anna has already promised me a drink....

G**e, you guys are playing rackords tomorrow night right? Anna has already promised me a drink....
    yessir: http://www.soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=907802&an=0&page=0#Post907802

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    G**e, you guys are playing rackords tomorrow night right? Anna has already promised me a drink....

baby girl

huh?

what's you name?

Dizzy Bull

Let me talk to you

Okay...

Let me buy you a drink

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts

please to share your beverages of choice tonight.

I have a six pack of Anchor Summer Beer. After dinner I will be sipping on some Alorna Abafado Vinho Licoroso.

• I don't know what the jpegery means, but I laughed~!

• dstill808dstill808 704 Posts
    Last night "Fin Du Monde" got the taste award, but it was surrounded by lots of lesser beers etc. Started off on the chic lower east-side tip with some sort of sour that had egg whites in it I'm pretty sure, then stella on a fire escape with Becky from Roseanne. Then to some _really_ corny mid-town bar that was like a hunting bar or something and was playing Dave Matthews on the juke box to much enthusiastic glass clinking (wtf related). But the bartender was cute and quick with the Brooklyn Lager, which was enough to keep me for a couple before going to some equally corny bar up the street for Harp Lager and shots of bourbon. Crowded ass L train 3 in the morning jump off like a m'fucker. And then up at 9:00 to go fucks w/ some dude's record sale, not finding shit but Plastic Ono Band, which I'm listening to now. Hope you enjoyed my life story.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Went on a booze cruise featuring a Led Zeppelin tribute band last night (not my idea, but it was nice to get out on the harbor for the first time this summer). Started with a few nips of Tanqueray Rangpur to kill the pain of the road-rash on my left leg that I had just acquired on the after-work commute. Then to Lucky's with the cruise crew for a Harpoon IPA. Passed around a half-pint of Seagrams VO and a pint of Southern Comfort before boarding, then nursed a couple of Coors Lights on the boat.

Mah head hurt this morning.

VO will do that to you. Cut that shit out of your evening, BAM. No headache. Gatorade. (It's my breakfast too.)