RAPP Albums youve never listened to..

batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
edited July 2007 in Strut Central
Whether youve Hatted/Passed up/ just never got exposed.......

Comments

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

I plan to "discover" this sometime soon

• Nice N' Smooth

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    at least half of the 2Pac albums.

also all that "southern" rapp.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    The No Limit catalog.

"Obv."

this album is fresh.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    The No Limit catalog.

Not even the Snoop albums?

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    haha one of my 'few' pieces of vinyl is ICE CREAM MAN

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    Yes not even

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    ICE-T, post 'Power'

and PE, post 'He Got Game' OST, actually everything after 'Apocalypse 91' up until 'He Got Game' too...

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    not listening to latter day PE isn't exactly uncommon

everyone's so afraid to admit they havent heard a CLASSIC

i am not as thoroughly familiar w/ E-40's discography as i shd be. 'hall of game' i listened to a lot but i've only brushed against the other (non-Click) stuff (sans singles + recent output)

• The No Limit catalog.

Not even the Snoop albums?

That's me. Except 1 time I did buy a Master P album on a whim. I hit 'skip' on pretty much each track and then never listened to it again. It was a double cd. have no idea what.

I've never heard a dipset album, and in fact, I'm not even sure I've ever heard a dipset song, unless horse and carriage counts, which ironically enough is the reason I've never listened to a dipset album.

not listening to latter day PE isn't exactly uncommon

everyone's so afraid to admit they havent heard a CLASSIC

i am not as thoroughly familiar w/ E-40's discography as i shd be. 'hall of game' i listened to a lot but i've only brushed against the other (non-Click) stuff (sans singles + recent output)

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

You're only cheating yourself, Shied.

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts
    tim dog - penicillin on wax. still sealed so i've never given this one a listen.
    atcq - the love movement. i never check the album, only a couple of the singles.
    de la soul - mosiac thump and the other one that was supposed to be a 3 parter.
    zion i.

i have a ton of rap albums that i never ever listen to. i should do a little house cleaning.

• i've never listened through a whole eminem or 50 cent album. I've never listened to a TI album either.

tim dog - penicillin on wax. still sealed so i've never given this one a listen.

goat

i've never listened through a whole eminem or 50 cent album.

• The New Danger

True Magic

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts
    i've never listened through a whole eminem or 50 cent album.

nor i. eminem makes crappy music. yet, he's a great rapper. how does that work?

• shooteralishooterali 1,591 Posts

I plan to "discover" this sometime soon

Atlanta's version of THE Pharcyde..I remember those dudes.

Atlanta's version of THE Pharcyde..I remember those dudes.

please. not to take anything away from this novelty album, nor to start a pissing contest with faux or jonny, but the comparison is far from apt.

sure they were both on some silly shit, but at least the pharcyde (in the beginning at least) had great production and talented rappers.

• i've never listened through a whole eminem or 50 cent album.

But I tried... well at least when the first 50 came out and people were geeked on it. And then (and this is the god honest truth) I thought I was the victim of a soulstrut joke ala Leo Sayer. Then I realized people were serious.

• shooteralishooterali 1,591 Posts
    Dilated Peoples...all of their albums!!

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    Dilated Peoples...all of their albums!!
    they are better than ambein.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

I've never heard any "Slum Village". I'd find a pic of their albums, but I don't know any by name. I've also never heard a Roots album. Only songs from the radio. Never heard any Dialated Peoples albums.

I know your schedule is tight with all the turf rapp releases, but I would nonetheless reccommend Resurrection and Fantastic Vols I and II. forget the rest if you're short on time.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    I know your schedule is tight with all the turf rapp releases, but I would nonetheless reccommend Resurrection and Fantastic Vols I and II. forget the rest if you're short on time.

I will be sure to peep. I've also pretty much slept on post-nia blackalicious. Should I stop & cop?