VANCOUVER!

pointmanpointman 1,042 Posts
edited July 2007 in Strut Central
I'm headed up to Vancouver next week. What the hell is going on up there? Any good bands, DJs, bars I should check out? Of course places to dig? I'm gonna be on Victoria Island a couple days as well. HOLLER AT ME CANADA!

Comments

• stop_33stop_33 365 Posts
    should be a grip of threads on this...
    i'd recommend the beach...

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts

word, if its nice out, that beach on the west side by stanley park is super summer fun time!

for records i know there is a flee market just west of chinatown (i don't remember the street names) but there are a couple dudes in there with records.

my man kilocee does a weekend night in town, but i haven't been up in so long i don't remember what club its at. you options are pretty well limitless though. i love van city, one of the best towns i've spent time in. sorry for the lose info...

vancouver island... victoria is the capital of the province, british columbia...

word, if its nice out, that beach on the west side by stanley park is super summer fun time!

3rd beach. make sure you walk to the end (as far as you can go), bring a couple beers and a smoke (keep em low and there's no heat). jump in the ocean. enjoy the views...

• pointmanpointman 1,042 Posts
    vancouver island... victoria is the capital of the province, british columbia...

Ahh shit, sorry. Yeah city of Victoria on Vancouver Island, then to the city of Vancouver later.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    there is a really cool little record shop In Victoria...off the main drag and down an alley...also top shelf seafood. I would move to Victoria and/or Vancouver in a heartbeat. Beautiful city, good food, nice people...I heart Vancouver.