I thought they buried the "N" word?

2»

Comments

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    people still use "cats" though?

How is this term even remotively offensive? Or are you just saying that it's played out? Chicago still uses it - or at least, I do.

yeah i hear it uttered by nearly everyone, no matter the age, race, gender.

it's jazz. it's blues. i like it. i also say fresh, dope, wack, and word. hatt it or luh it.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    yeah i definitely still hear people use 'fresh' too

• Remember this 16 pager: "Worst Look Evar!"

WHOA! How did I miss that fucking post!?!?

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts
    people still use "cats" though?

How is this term even remotively offensive? Or are you just saying that it's played out? Chicago still uses it - or at least, I do.

I wasn't implying it was offensive and I don't think it is played out. I just hardly hear anyone use "cats" anymore. Maybe it is the circles of friends I've been hanging out with lately.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    I still find myself using the word "dope" from time to time. Fuck it, I don't care.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    I still find myself using the word "dope" from time to time. Fuck it, I don't care.

Me too. All the time actually. I have no shame.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

Me too. All the time actually. I have no shame.

yeah, its kind of like "cool", i dont really see it leaving my vocabulary. I also still say fresh.

Im really not comfortable calling alot of shit "hardbody" (no homo) and "bananas" gets pretty old quick.