DJ DSTYLES IN SF. PARTY ROCKING?

djbrigidopedjbrigidope 166 Posts
edited July 2007 in Announcements
yizzurr. your neighborhood friendly zoo crew and formula are bringing dstyles of ISP and Beat Junkie fame out for a party rocking set. yes. party rocking... slow ass 50bpm funeral dirges with hyper technical 4click tear flares and a bunch of dudes in sf giants jerseys and cargo pants bobbing heads in front of the turntables will not be the theme for the night. as much as i like 4 click tear flares and guys whispering about "the ruck" and "alias" or "aliosity" ... this is the night to bring your dancing shoes and and a maybe even a clean shirt. maybe. flyerage has all the pertinent info.

Comments

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    yes. party rocking... slow ass 50bpm funeral dirges with hyper technical 4click tear flares and a bunch of dudes in sf giants jerseys and cargo pants bobbing heads in front of the turntables will not be the theme for the night.

as much as i like 4 click tear flares and guys whispering about "the ruck" and "alias" or "aliosity" ... this is the night to bring your dancing shoes and and a maybe even a clean shirt. maybe. flyerage has all the pertinent info.

?!

aliaS_?
    TA?

you just took me back with this. isp board days.

p.s. what will you be wearing to skracthcon?

• im waiting for rotten apple to get my ESDJCO shirt back from ghostdad

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    p.s. what will you be wearing to skracthcon?

He will be hungover and wearing soccer shorts. AX ABOUT HIM.