My acting debut.

silvertonesilvertone 765 Posts
edited July 2007 in Strut Central
Some funny shit. I think I might in fact be more trash than I know. http://www.mattmoroz.com/cant_get_started_sm.html

Comments

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Awesome! Hey dude, let's trade addresses ("REAL TALK!!!")

• silvertonesilvertone 765 Posts
    say word.

hit the e.

sixtoo at sixtoo dot net

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    BOOM!

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts
    Do your hands say "STAY GOLD"?

I know a guy with the same.

Haha...

Yeah man.
    Been knowing...

Last night my hands said "dude, I been drinking free sangrias all night, I think Im gonna fuck up the dude that owns the wack record store".

Bob rock = H.A.F. anyways.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    hot. I'm jealous of that girl

bam: you of all folks on here might get a kick out of knowing I am currently doing a test mix for The Dandy Warhols next LP. They are trying out a couple people to mix the record. Somehow I got thrown in amonst dudes like Bob. Funny shit on a lot of levels.

anna: Thanks for the vote of scumbag protagonist support. Its good to know Im stll hype with the over-30 and / or married ladies.

bam: you of all folks on here might get a kick out of knowing I am currently doing a test mix for The Dandy Warhols next LP. They are trying out a couple people to mix the record. Somehow I got thrown in amonst dudes like Bob. Funny shit on a lot of levels.

I find it interesting that, until 3 days ago, I hadn't thought of The Outsiders since I last watched it in the '80s, and when my dude ("Bob Rock" is a term of affection) showed me his knuckles, I asked, "What's 'STAY GOLD' mean?" He reminded me of Ponyboy and I thought it a great alternative to the typical LIVE - DEAD knuckling. Then, you.

Is this a common thing or I am an intersection in two parallel universes?

I'm sure you'll do a better job than Bob.

UGG LIFE, PONYBOY, UGG LIFE[/b]

• noznoz 3,625 Posts

ALL U LIL N**GAS GET PULVERIZED

LIKE COWBOYS DID TO INJUNS

hahaha.,..
    awesome photos.

Bam: yeah, well... you know it is one of the great pieces of american literature, and you pretty much hit it on the head about the sentiment. I basically was like "fuck this, Im doing my hands so I will never work in a bank"... anyways. As far as that mix goes.... holy hell man! 60 tracks of HD-3 (with 6 cards full on one track). I think you would have had the exact same reaction as I did... which was basically like "what the fuck is this?". Big money records = Big money reasoning. Its crazy. I am gonna bus them to 20 synths for processing. Hahah.

• Options

I find it interesting that, until 3 days ago, I hadn't thought of The Outsiders since I last watched it in the '80s, and when my dude ("Bob Rock" is a term of affection) showed me his knuckles, I asked, "What's 'STAY GOLD' mean?" He reminded me of Ponyboy and I thought it a great alternative to the typical LIVE - DEAD knuckling. Then, you.

Is this a common thing or I am an intersection in two parallel universes?

I'm sure you'll do a better job than Bob.

UGG LIFE, PONYBOY, UGG LIFE[/b]

STAY GOLD, on Long Isle I'm thinking of two right off the top off my head who have it and who deserve to have it. Not on the knuckles mind you, but you know it's there. Two local heroes from growing up and scamping around the hardcore shows. I'll admit to having a yen for it at one point but it fluttered away like so many drunken butterflies of ideas.

I'm POSITIVE I have a photo somewhere of one of the kids, he has it across the top of his back. Name was Doc, and sang for a band called Kicked In The Balls.

"fuck this, Im doing my hands so I will never work in a bank"...

*Herm gets pissed*

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    Sween, instead of HOLD FAST, you should get HOLD FART on your knuckles.

Thank me later.

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    that stache is tough, but it's got nothing on the foil:

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    "fuck this, Im doing my hands so I will never work in a bank"...

*Herm gets pissed*

Ha ha! I'ma get 401K on one hand and my 4-digit employee healthcare code on the other!

On a related note, a couple weeks ago this dude is standing in line with withdrawal slip in hand. It was a rather quiet day, with a few faint whispers of polite and discreet account information floating between lips and good ol' Elton bangin' the keys for B-B-Benny on the AM dial. All of a sudden, heads turn as holmes' pocket starts declaring "I got money in the bank, shorty what ya drank?" He fumbles around and stops the music right as Scrappy (surely his financial advisor) says "Get. That. Dough." Whew! Poor ol' lady in front of him wasn't ready for what Lil had in store for "these hoes!"

Anyways, dude recognizes his company and respectfully keeps his convo short and sweet. Next thing I know my teller's informing him that his account is overdrawn. Apparently holmes' fails to maintain any sort of ledger. "I just know what's in there!" Turns out that one of the more recent transactions that led to his overdrawn status was, yup, a ringtone purchase.

"Break it!" indeed.

(Now I'm not one to find glee in other's financial misfortunes, but truth be told I had to laugh - in private, of course - after dude bounced. Hip Hop Fantasy meets Cold Hard Reality. Sad, ain't it?)

P.S. Six, is "Stay Gold" I****h related? I know that's been his catchphrase fr a minute.

Yeah, when I* and I started talking it was his sign off...
    very civilized.
    Get me a job at the bank.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    HAHAHAHA! Whuddup R*b!?

I know man, this shit is too funny to anyone that knows me.
    Whattup potna.

• macacamacaca 278 Posts

• TabneticTabnetic 206 Posts

As far as that mix goes.... holy hell man! 60 tracks of HD-3 (with 6 cards full on one track). I think you would have had the exact same reaction as I did... which was basically like "what the fuck is this?". Big money records = Big money reasoning. Its crazy. I am gonna bus them to 20 synths for processing. Hahah.

six:

didn't even know you were on the board...two things

1) i STILL use the work you did on "sleep no more" as a learning tool. shit's fire. gave the record to my mastering engineer as a ref disk on my last EP, too. whats the news on new signify record? i'd like to cover it for dusted mag...

2) i hope you own or got to keep the gold rope.