Happy Fucking Birthday Sweendog Stong Island!!!

CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
edited July 2007 in Strut Central
... belated you know, cause he had to hide that shit and not let nobody know until I found that shit in my own jawn.But happy burthday to one on the finest dudes I've had the pleasure of meeting in the real world!!!Here's to you, broham.

Comments

• HELLS YES!!!

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    happy birthday matt! you're awesome nuff said

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    I believe that he was referring to his dad's birthday being the same day as yours--if I recall correctly, the God Sween is an Aries like me--but let's give it up for SWEEN THE ELDER for raising such a great son.

And fuck it...big up yourself too, Sween.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    One of the realest--a real nice guy and a real New York dude. Happy birthday!

• Every post and pm from this dude is a winner. Happy bday mang.

• Options
    ... belated you know, cause he had to hide that shit and not let nobody know until I found that shit in my own jawn.

But happy burthday to one on the finest dudes I've had the pleasure of meeting in the real world!!!

Here's to you, broham.

HAHAHAHA NAAAAAH MAN, I meant my DAD's birthday is the same as yours and SOI's pops. Mine's in April.

Y'all can still send me gifts if you want.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    happy birthday, matt. we need to get up soon.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

HAHAHAHA NAAAAAH MAN, I meant my DAD's birthday is the same as yours and SOI's pops. Mine's in April.

Hilarious--and didn't you just get an appreciation post about a week ago?

Dude, I think you've got the votes to be president of SoulStrut!

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    well, tell your pops we said happy birfday!!

... belated you know, cause he had to hide that shit and not let nobody know until I found that shit in my own jawn.

But happy burthday to one on the finest dudes I've had the pleasure of meeting in the real world!!!

Here's to you, broham.

hahahah. happy birthday Sween's Dad!!

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

hahahah. happy birthday Sween's Dad!!

Word up!

sween you should print out this thread and staple it to his birthday card.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Fuck yeah!

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Wait a minute - I thought SweenGod is an Aries Ram?

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    [color:purple] SWEEEEEEEN!!!!!!![/color] [/b]

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Mine's in April.

Yea, that's what I thought!

Hmmm, okay...now...how to get that sh*t over the border....

HAPPY BELATED HOT STUFF!!!

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Sween's dad is the shit.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Happy Birthday dude!

• Options
    Sween's dad is the shit.

He's still clonning your hat.

Me: "Yo dad, soulstrut said Happy Birthday"
    Dad: "No shit? Tell him thanks, is he still working at that job?"

My dad can't hear for shit, he thought I said "Joseph", which is even funnier since I know very few if any Joseph's. Turns out he was thinking of my friend Mike, which I still can't figure out.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Sween's dad is the shit.

He's still clonning your hat.

For the benefit of the strut, you won't mind if I tell this story (you're actually on your way here allegedly, so you can't say shit anyway!)

I was out on Long Island buying some records, and after I was done I hooked up with Sween a couple towns over. We drove around in his truck hitting up some spots and whatnot. Btw Dude is The Mayor out there. Anyway, we pull up to his pop's house. I'm wearing a Yankee hat, which I hadn't even really thought much of but totally forgot that we're in Mets country. Poppa Sween rolls up to the car, shakes my hand, and says:

"Nice hat. Wrong car."

Cold as shit.

You come from good stock, homie.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    happy birthday sween's dad!

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    Sweenlongdongsicle!

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Happy birthday, Sween's pop!!! He must be a cool dude to put up with Sweendog all these years.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    and I hope to run up in you someday.

AYO!

age with dignity, sweendog. you the man

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    happy birthday sween's dad!

sween=swoon. that's my boo.

please to yappity hoo crack a brew with (your pops).

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Big up to the hommie Sweendog!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you had a very happy birthday mayne.

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    Haha!! You can see who read through this thread and who didn't based on who the b-day wishes were going to.

Happy b-day to your dad Sween. Tell him a bunch of record nerds wish him the best.

• Options
    There was (or still is) a reggae promoter in NYC named Crybaby who had 4 birthday parties a year, one every three months. I always admired that.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    For the past 10 years I've always called Max Glazer exactly 9 days before his birthday, always thinking it's 8/12 but it's 8/21.

• Options
    For the past 10 years I've always called Max Glazer exactly 9 days before his birthday, always thinking it's 8/12 but it's 8/21.

Fuck it, call him today.