FReedom Tour

Walter_NaglWalter_Nagl 116 Posts
edited July 2007 in Strut Central
Who here is watching the tour de france?Will Armstrong win again?Is epo still the best? does anyone care or

Comments

• 20 kilometers,
    to go
    will the break aways finnish first ?

• what cocky hipster djs not down with cycling??

that was sick,
    cancellara wins,

• pointmanpointman 1,042 Posts
    I'm just posting to say cycling is by far the worst spectator sport ever. Watching people peddle for days and days is the biggest crock of shit.

• you might have a point there hommi,
    but it can be exciting every once in a while,
    plus its the hardest sport everr

• Aztec soccer is the hardest sport ever because if you lose they will chop off your head and then use it as the ball and throw it through a hoop.

• pointmanpointman 1,042 Posts
    Aztec soccer is the hardest sport ever because if you lose they will chop off your head and then use it as the ball and throw it through a hoop.

Yeah every time I lose at Aztec Soccer I get pretty bummed because getting your head cut off is lame.

• LamontLamont 1,089 Posts
    The weather ain't up to par yet.

Sadly, ma bol Boonen doesn't have a chance to hold the green jersey nor to win a single ??tappe...

Let's see if German TV puts their money where their mouth is when they DO catch a cheater.

• magpaulmagpaul 1,314 Posts
    despite the UK leg finishing 2 mins from my house in Canterbury i couldn't be arsed to wade through the hordes of tourist fools to actually get a good view of anything. I realised 10 years ago what a waste of time it was when it came down my road the last time it hit the UK.

• LamontLamont 1,089 Posts

Sadly, ma bol Boonen doesn't have a chance to hold the green jersey nor to win a single ??tappe...

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyat