Yo MTV's "Sophie Bramley"?

OrangeYoghurtOrangeYoghurt 210 Posts
edited July 2007 in Strut Central
Who remembers her? And it wasnt a figment of my imagination was it?There did exist this Rap show way before fab5 and ed lover's Yo MTVRapsright?And who can tel me somewhat more about her? Cant find anything with google. Maybe I dint get the name right. Butshe always presented herself as "sofie bramly"And boyy I loved the introoo.. Who has it? YO IS THE PLACE TO BEE!!! *rockguitars*Bonjour WORD!... *Bells* YO!

Comments

• IvoryIvory 12 Posts
    Not your imagination. The French Zulu Queen who always looked and acted like she was high as hell....the one where Ultra were on there and Keith had the big phone the size of a small house was classic.

• Finally someone who knows sumpin'

Any pics or keywords you suggest i could use with google?
    Cant seen to find nada zilch...

And IS the Euopean YoMTVRaps in fact the 1st real MTVraps, or should I got my facts straight?

Sophie kicked it off in 1987. Fab five started in 88?

• SLurgSLurg 446 Posts
    Her name is spelled Bramly if I remember correctly. She later moved on to work in the music industry, she currently works for Universal.
    Last I heard of her, she was being sued by MC Solaar for selling counterfeit ringtones or something.

• roistoroisto 879 Posts
    Finally someone who knows sumpin'

Any pics or keywords you suggest i could use with google?
    Cant seen to find nada zilch...

And IS the Euopean YoMTVRaps in fact the 1st real MTVraps, or should I got my facts straight?

Sophie kicked it off in 1987. Fab five started in 88?

I think Sophie did the show at least 'til 1989.