KUSF report please. Who caught all the facemelts?

shitzrshitzr 648 Posts
edited July 2007 in Strut Central
went out of town, booked a flight back saturday night, flight was cancelled, stuck about 600 miles away in 117 degrees of bullshit weather.so fess up ya'll. who caught what?

Comments

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    dude... RAY HAD THE HEAT FOR YOU!!! though when i told him that you werent there he sold it all to me and mike.

sealed S.O.U.L., Marvin Holmes LPs, etc etc etc. dumb nice 45s too. all cheap like $20 and under.

probably the best show ive had since last year...

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    damn. i had to deejay a daytime party at Poleng. I decided to go by at like 3. Still got some records though.

• Had that shit on my mind since a month ago and planned to go. Shit, forgot it was yesterday.

Yes, yes, what did the Strutters get? I'm dyin' to see what I missed out on.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    i bought about a hundred records. half 45s and half LPs. i dont recall everything i got:

mac dre w/ too hard for the fuckin radio EP
    watts comm choir LP
    lord shango LP
    LONS LP
    lord luther 45 on lusan (local goody)
    ella & the dollettes 45 on gd&l (local goody)
    fantastic angels 45 on air (super nice gospel, theres one on ebay for $5 buy it now)
    mickey murray LP on people
    together LP (really nice gospel LP that has a clip on hollygroverecords site)

...and a bunch of other stuff that i cant remember.

mike vagh got the s.o.u.l., brown covered marvin holmes, moments with "i do" on it, and a bunch of other ridiculously nice lps and 45s.

chris veltri got some nice private press stuff for $5.

• shitzrshitzr 648 Posts
    though when i told him that you werent there[/b] he sold it all to me and mike.

hahaha, like that?!?!?!

nah, i had a feeling my trip was dooooooomed from the start. first of all one of the spots i hit up regularly had a crate of shit to go out on the floor but i didn't have time to wait around because i had to catch my plane out. i KNOW there was heat in there. i just know it. went there today and there was only leftovers.

then when i found out my flight back was cancelled and i wouldn't make it to the show i realized god didn't want me to catch raers this week.

fuck

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    damn Rod:

you sweat digging for records don't you? I'm like at 50 percent.

• mike vagh got the s.o.u.l., brown covered marvin holmes, moments with "i do" on it, and a bunch of other ridiculously nice lps and 45s.

What's a brown covered Marvin Holmes. Like covered in doo doo? Ray wasn't really selling S.O.U.L. for $20 was he? Tell me that's a joke plaese. I think I need to stop selling at this show since I am missing out on all the good shit as I wait around my table trying to flip Mandrill for 3 dollars and shit.

• shitzrshitzr 648 Posts
    damn Rod:

you sweat digging for records don't you? I'm like at 50 percent.

i know...i need help.