Where do I get the Nike Vandals from TERMINATOR?

canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
edited July 2007 in Strut Central
You know when Michael Beihn breaks into that store and puts on a pair of Nike Vandals. I want those. I think they were black suede with a white check mark. Always loved those shoes since I was a kid but never owned them.I don't even know how to search for this stuff. I tried google but all I get are shoe blogs and websites selling varied colours. I just want plain. Can't a dude get plain shoes anymore?

Comments

• kwalitykwality 620 Posts
    Customise them? There was a glut of Vandals around not so long ago, you should be able to cop a pair easy enough...

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    PickYourOwnShoes

If you want "regular" sneakers, why not just cop some Keds......

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts
    Notice that PYS is sold out of these.

Vandals in the really classic colorways are pretty hard to come by now, other than the occasional pair on eBay. The colors that Nike puts out now are fugly to me, and the less said about low top Vandals the better. Some shoes just have to be hi-tops to look right.

They always looked to hot to rock in the summer. The Breathability looks suspect.

• Options
    You know when Michael Beihn breaks into that store and puts on a pair of Nike Vandals. I want those. I think they were black suede with a white check mark. Always loved those shoes since I was a kid but never owned them.

My ladyfriend and I were talking about this last night (well...I was talking, she was waiting for me to shut up), I interrupt any old movie from the 70's or 80's and point out when someone has on a pair of sneakers that I want.

Last night I was trying to figure out what type of Nike's John Goodman had on when he was on stage in Revenge Of The Nerds. A few weeks ago that camping movie where Kevin Bacon goes nuts was on (White Water Summer maybe?) and Sean Astin is trying to swing on a rope along the side of a mountain, kid had on these brown with white stripe Adidas either Forums or Pro Models, high top. Nice.

Seinfeld, everyone knows George always wore Cortez but there was this one episode where Jerry is complaining about a pair of running shoes for a couple minutes, I couldn't figure out what they were.

Last night I was trying to figure out what type of Nike's John Goodman had on when he was on stage in Revenge Of The Nerds.

Yes. If I recall......White w/ Red Stripe or All Red w/ a White Stripe. Running type joints?

And I think Lamar rocks some Silver Running joints in the Javelin throw.

• Options
    Last night I was trying to figure out what type of Nike's John Goodman had on when he was on stage in Revenge Of The Nerds.

Yes. If I recall......White w/ Red Stripe or All Red w/ a White Stripe. Running type joints?

White with Red. Then Lamar had on these silver with red lows when he threw the javelin.

You know when Michael Beihn breaks into that store and puts on a pair of Nike Vandals. I want those. I think they were black suede with a white check mark. Always loved those shoes since I was a kid but never owned them.