Costa Rica Spots???

coldcutscoldcuts 388 Posts
edited July 2007 in Strut Central
I'm going to be in Costa Rica from the 12-22 and I was wondering if anyone could let me know what's up in terms of good eats, shops, sites etc.I'm going to be in Heredia, Puntarenas and Aamarindo beach.Thanks

Comments

• coldcutscoldcuts 388 Posts
    Anyone?

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    i got a couple JOrge BEn LPS in San Jose... go to the downtown market a.k.a. 'Marcado Central' and look around...thats all i remember!

• djstefdjstef 534 Posts
    Go here: http://colinsito.blogs.com/photos/puerto_viejo_eats/jungle_love.html

And tell Yamu, the guy in the middle, that Stef sent ya.

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts
    yap. downtown san jose. I asked everyone and their mom and only came up with one dude who had a newspaper stand with stacks of LPs & 45s init. Got a couple decent things but nuthin whoa.

Has anyone actually found a place in CR with a lot of quantity?

• CBearCBear 902 Posts
    Just wanted to double check to see if there was any more current info on Costa Rica. My girlfriend got us a trip there as a surpsrise on my 30th birthday. We leave on Saturday. We'll be in San Jose for two nights and on the southern Carribean coast for the remainder of the week. Any spot recommendations? I'll check out the downtown market.

We will actually be in Puerto Viejo. What's up with the Jungle Love cafe? Does he know about rekkids, or is it a good spot to eat/drink?