5 hour 90's HIP HOP mix by Funkmaster Flex

13»

Comments

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

Thanks for this. I heard the first 2 parts. Then I just had to stop.
    I dont care how wild the funkflex is. Hes annoying the hell out of me with his stanton ez-vinyl-mp3 whatever beatjuggling. Its annoying, annoying, annoying..
    And I wonder why they talk more then they play music...
    But thanks anyway

This was the virgin dude right?

Either way, mad toy.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    that johnny story was f*cking
    how did i miss that before

• kennykenny 1,024 Posts

Didn't Flex did another all 90s mix on Memorial Day 2008?

Only caught the video clip, I'd really like to peep the whole mix.

• thropethrope 750 Posts
    im getting it from here right now

http://matik-media.blogspot.com/2008/09/funkmaster-flex-4th-of-july-07-90s-mix.html

besides the section with all the wu, my favorite part is when he flips "all i have in this world" like 20 times in a row. listened to this whole mix on a long car trip right after it first came out, and a few carmates were annoyed by this part. F*ck em....

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

besides the section with all the wu, my favorite part is when he flips "all i have in this world" like 20 times in a row. listened to this whole mix on a long car trip right afte

"What is he saying?!?!?!"

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    reading my poats from years ago is always weird.

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts

I dont care how wild the funkflex is. Hes annoying the hell out of me with his stanton ez-vinyl-mp3 whatever beatjuggling. Its annoying, annoying, annoying..
    But thanks anyway

Either way, mad toy.

i think it's an undisputed fact that Flex can be majorly annoying both on the mic and as a dj. no doubt he is a legend, but the criticism above is 100% valid. have you ever heard grandmaster flash's show on sirius? he must be responsible for hundreds of car wrecks. another legend who can really kill a mix....in a bad way.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    IF ONLY HE PLAYED IT LIKE I DO AT MY LOUNGE NIGHT

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    I heard Flex doing a 3 hour set on Radio 1 around 1997, he stepped in for Westwood and just went through all the boom-bap classics, not much juggling, almost zero talking, mainly quickfire transitions. Was working in a cafe kitchen, up til then had been having a crappy Friday night, Flex came on and I had the best shift pot-washing evaaah[/b] - Come Clean[/b] on the brain for the next week.

• Options

But thanks anyway

Either way, mad toy.

i think it's an undisputed fact that Flex can be majorly annoying both on the mic and as a dj. no doubt he is a legend, but the criticism above is 100% valid. have you ever heard grandmaster flash's show on sirius? he must be responsible for hundreds of car wrecks. another legend who can really kill a mix....in a bad way.

Sounds more opinion than undisputed fact.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    all i know is that "the mixtape vol 1" was the soundtrack to some great times back in the day.

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    IF ONLY HE PLAYED IT LIKE I DO AT MY LOUNGE NIGHT