"Cheaters" Appreciation Post

Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
Hey,I hate to admit it, but the show "Cheaters" is one of my guiltiest pleasures on TV. This is not usually something I'd watch. Damn, I trip out on how guys and girls get "caught up" on this show and how the one being cheated on reacts to it. I remember one episode where this BIIIIIIG sistah catch her dude cheating on her with some other chick. Dude ran up in the men's bathroom to hide, then she came in and chased him out of there. She later slapped him and spat on him. There was this other episode where a guy's girl was cheating on him with his male roommate. The guy, an older, rugged-looking dude, jacked up the dude (some young unemployed, wimpy-looking punk) boinking his also unemployed girlfriend. The young dude was all shook and pansy acting. Anyway, this show is really tripped out. Anyone else willing to admit their love for this show?Peace,Big Stacks from Kakalak

Comments

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    Cheaters is on some next!

• This show is pretty entertaining to me, but I also see why that host got knifed too.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    This show is pretty entertaining to me, but I also see why that host got knifed too.

Yeah, dude is a little too "in your face" sometimes for his own good.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• BeatChemistBeatChemist 1,465 Posts
    This show is pretty entertaining to me, but I also see why that host got knifed too.

AYO! Dude got knifed??? THAT"S some reality tv.

I saw one episode where the girlfriend was complaining that her man (the cheater) was having 'troubles in bed'... she kept bringing it up but never got specific. Then when the confrontation went down, the cheating girl gets all pissed at the dude and brings out his COCK PUMP from her car and throws it at him. Just imagine that guy!! Not only caught cheating by a camera crew, but also caught with his fucking cock pump. Wow. I can't believe he ended up signing the release waiver for the footage after that... wonder how much they offered him??

Anyways... cheaters is straight doo doo tv... but good lord it's captivating.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts

AYO! Dude got knifed??? THAT"S some reality tv.

I saw one episode where the girlfriend was complaining that her man (the cheater) was having 'troubles in bed'... she kept bringing it up but never got specific. Then when the confrontation went down, the cheating girl gets all pissed at the dude and brings out his COCK PUMP from her car and throws it at him. Just imagine that guy!! Not only caught cheating by a camera crew, but also caught with his fucking cock pump. Wow. I can't believe he ended up signing the release waiver for the footage after that... wonder how much they offered him??

Anyways... cheaters is straight doo doo tv... but good lord it's captivating.

That's crazy!!!! I remember the one with the Hispanic lady was spying on her dude, who was in fact cheating with her cousin. The girl cheating with her cousin's man was running down the street trying to get away from her cousin. That shit was funny!!! There was a funny episode with a couple of homosexual dudes the other day. Man, they were bringing the drama. The guy being cheated with even slapped the cheater (along with the guy being cheated on) and tossed a milkshake on his head for lying to him. See, when you do academic work all day, it's nice to unwind with some mindless, comic relief!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• Yo, I've been on that shit since this dude was running things...

Bring back Tommy Grand!

Cheaters is one of the few things that brings me joy in this life.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts

I rank that shit right up there with Maury. Total trash.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

i see why too...

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    Has anyone seen the episode in which one guy cheats with his best friend's girlfriend, gets caught, runs out of the house in his shimmering silver boxers, hitch-hikes with a random car on the highway (later disclosing his money-less payment to the driver), and confronts his friend at his mom's house still in his boxers?

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    Yo, I've been on that shit since this dude was running things...

Bring back Tommy Grand!

Dude, Tommy sucked! I saw an old episode w/him recently and he's in the van with the dude who was being cheated on. He said, "And the fact that she did it with your best friend...that just feels like bein' raped, doesn't it?"

WTF, TOMMY?

Anyone else notice how the new episodes now have one "case" shot in NY and one in the Dallas-Fort Worth area?

• Hey,

I hate to admit it, but the show "Cheaters" is one of my guiltiest pleasures on TV. This is not usually something I'd watch. Damn, I trip out on how guys and girls get "caught up" on this show and how the one being cheated on reacts to it. I remember one episode where this BIIIIIIG sistah catch her dude cheating on her with some other chick. Dude ran up in the men's bathroom to hide, then she came in and chased him out of there. She later slapped him and spat on him. There was this other episode where a guy's girl was cheating on him with his male roommate. The guy, an older, rugged-looking dude, jacked up the dude (some young unemployed, wimpy-looking punk) boinking his also unemployed girlfriend. The young dude was all shook and pansy acting. Anyway, this show is really tripped out. Anyone else willing to admit their love for this show?

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

the episode that turned me onto this show was when this chick was cheatin on her dude with a guy with no legs and hopped around on his stump and two arms. shit was surreal how easily he moved around when he was confronted.

another good one was when some chick was cheatin on her dude and into some crazy S&M shit and she hung weird shit around the room from the ceiling. it was funny that someone would go to such random lengths to do that. dude was like wtf is this shit. you are crazy.

cheaters is a staple saturday late night tv.

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts
    show is like a car wreck....wanna look....oooh don't wanna look....wanna look....Dallas represent!

• djstefdjstef 534 Posts
    I love this show.

The stabbing part I don't love, but here's a clip! http://www.muchosucko.com/video-cheatersjoeygrecostabbed.html

P.S. Some of them are fake. You can tell when the surveillance angle is just too good, or the "confrontation" happens at the most entertaining moment.

• dj_netadj_neta 166 Posts
    Yo, I've been on that shit since this dude was running things...

Bring back Tommy Grand!

Dude, Tommy sucked! I saw an old episode w/him recently and he's in the van with the dude who was being cheated on. He said, "And the fact that she did it with your best friend...that just feels like bein' raped, doesn't it?"

WTF, TOMMY?

Anyone else notice how the new episodes now have one "case" shot in NY and one in the Dallas-Fort Worth area?

i agree. tommy creeps me out.

Joey makes you feel like you can really lean on his shoulder. he'll tell you everything's gonna be okay. and you'll believe him. plus Joey's in car insurance commercials posing as a happy father. that's how i imagine he is in real life.

but why do the Cheater's hosts have little boy names? Tommy? Joey? come on. how about something a little more authoritative like Victor or Justice.

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts

another good one was when some chick was cheatin on her dude and into some crazy S&M shit and she hung weird shit around the room from the ceiling. it was funny that someone would go to such random lengths to do that.

please explain how the lengths someone will go could be described as "random". When, in fact, it was very purposeful and intentional.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I saw one episode where the girlfriend was complaining that her man (the cheater) was having 'troubles in bed'... she kept bringing it up but never got specific. Then when the confrontation went down, the cheating girl gets all pissed at the dude and brings out his COCK PUMP from her car and throws it at him.
    that's the only one i ever saw, but man... i WISH i had some cable tv. any of y'all get caught (not with a penis pump, but in general)?

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts

another good one was when some chick was cheatin on her dude and into some crazy S&M shit and she hung weird shit around the room from the ceiling. it was funny that someone would go to such random lengths to do that.

please explain how the lengths someone will go could be described as "random". When, in fact, it was very purposeful and intentional.

hahaha....DocPeevy

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts

hahaha....DocPeevy

yes! when it comes to the shitty mis/overuse of the word random.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts

hahaha....DocPeevy

yes! when it comes to the shitty mis/overuse of the word random.

dude, quit being so random

• BeatChemistBeatChemist 1,465 Posts
    I love this show.

The stabbing part I don't love, but here's a clip! http://www.muchosucko.com/video-cheatersjoeygrecostabbed.html

P.S. Some of them are fake. You can tell when the surveillance angle is just too good, or the "confrontation" happens at the most entertaining moment.

Holy fuck. That clip is ridiculous. Who the fuck stabs somebody with a whole camera crew filming it? It's pretty that the show aired it all... bet it was good for ratings!

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts

I'm watching this for the first time tonight and I'm having a hard time figuring out what's fake and what's real. The people involved are obviously showing real emotions, but in this one the woman and her man-on-the-side are confronted by her boyfriend after they "accidentally" get a flat tire. What makes it seem really unlikely is that the dude puts down like 7-8 flares to change his flat. Seriously, who puts out that many flares for a flat? Who the heck carries that many in their car? Maybe I'm just being a nit-picker, but if it's staged they could make it a bit more believable.