found an LP that is an instant graemlin

The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
edited July 2007 in Strut Central
Im too lazy to cut this out, but someone should make this into a graemlin...

Comments

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    In fact, could we add an extra speech or thought bubble to that which says "T-T-T-T-Totally Duuuude!"? That would be great.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,898 Posts
    And as Mr. Barbour recants his local white experience, is this met with or ?

I gots to know.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    LOL, this sure looks like a laugh-riot.

A1 IT'S TOUGH TO BE WHITE
    A2 DR. KING & THE MUSKIMS
    A3 THE NAACP
    A4 MOST MISTREATED MONORITY
    A5 PHONY WHITES
    A6 DANIEL BOONE & CLOSE
    B1 INTRODUCTION
    B2 CIGARETTE COMERCIAL
    B3 VIET NAM
    B4 AMERICAN ADVERTISING
    B5 U.J.W. FUND
    B6 RELIGIOUS FANATICS
    B7 SAN FRANCISCO
    B8 TONY PERKINS & CLOSE

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    In fact, could we add an extra speech or thought bubble to that which says "T-T-T-T-Totally Duuuude!"? That would be great.

Nah, that would be overkill. Those five words say it all.

Anybody remember when Barbour later turned up on Real People (this proto-reality-TV show from the late 70's/early 80's) as one of the hosts?

I gots to know.

I havent played this opus yet...I will report when I do

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts

I gots to know.

"Don't you hate it when the maid burns the toast?"

"So, I went sailing last weekend ....."

"So, I was on Soulstrut yesterday ...."

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

I gots to know.

"Don't you hate it when the maid burns the toast?"

"So, I went sailing last weekend ....."

"So, I was on Soulstrut yesterday ...."

"That reminds me of a joke I heard about upper-middle-class people...."

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Im too lazy to cut this out, but someone should make this into a graemlin...

I found this record over 10 years ago and have never bothered to listen to it.

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts

Nah, that would be overkill. Those five words say it all.

True. I still want some kind of totally dude graemlin one day. Probably won't happen though.

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    John Barbour killed it on REAL PEOPLE though. Him, Fred Wilard, and Sarah Purcell yapping about JUST PLAIN FOLKS? UNFADEABLE.

Too bad it got cancelled. After all, even with the addition of Byron Allen..

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    John Barbour killed it on REAL PEOPLE though. Him, Fred Wilard, and Sarah Purcell yapping about JUST PLAIN FOLKS? UNFADEABLE.

wowwwwwww... REAL PEOPLE! that is taking me back, holmes

• dayday 9,611 Posts

No doubt. That also made me think of..

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts

No doubt.

REAL PEOPLE and THAT'S INCREDIBLE = the true Old Head litmus tests

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts

No doubt. That also made me think of..

HELLS YEAH! start an old forgotten tv shows thread NOW

I remember an episode of Thats Incredible that had this dude on, who could look at the grooves of a record and tell what record it was....

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    I remember an episode of Thats Incredible that had this dude on, who could look at the grooves of a record and tell what record it was....
    i thought that was soulman?

i remember thats incredible. used to watch it regularly.
    dont remember real people though.

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    Man can we get dvds of real people and that's incredible?! Those shows were the shit. I seen the dynamic rockers (bboys) on That's Incredible and who remembers the Yogi Kudo? This 7 foot black dude that climbed into like this 10" x 10" clear box and then had them seal it and put it underwater for like 35 minutes!!! B-a-n-a-n-a-s

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Man can we get dvds of real people and that's incredible?! Those shows were the shit. I seen the dynamic rockers (bboys) on That's Incredible and who remembers the Yogi Kudo? This 7 foot black dude that climbed into like this 10" x 10" clear box and then had them seal it and put it underwater for like 35 minutes!!! B-a-n-a-n-a-s

YES! Man that's one of the few ones I still remember. That shit was a trip. Dude was in a tiny little diaper thing climbing into a box the size of his head.

Who remembers this tho?

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Yo, i was gonna mention the yogi dude and the host, Mr Rabbit Teeth (Chip?). My other pre-dinner TV diet consisted of this. Ill.

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts

That show was on for forever-and-one years. It was about damn time it went off the air.

As for That's Incredible, that was ABC's lame attempt to get some of Real People's gravy, same way they chased down Saturday Night Live with Fridays (was it funny? no, no, noooo, no).