More News That Bush Wants 2 B A Totalitarian

2»

Comments

• hammertimehammertime 2,389 Posts
    has any president ever pardoned anyone that wasn't stupid rich?

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts

It scares me that someone so cynical, so corrupt and so totally lacking morals may someday be a lawyer.

she already is.

That's twice now you have justified your corrupt, cynical views by saying they are the same as someone you detest.

It would appear you are wollowing in self hate as your only argument is to say "I am the moral equivelant of the Clintons".

I hope you are getting your Monica on, might as well go all the way.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

Of course they have. C'mon now.

• mrmatthewmrmatthew 1,575 Posts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_pardoned_by_a_United_States_president

• mrmatthewmrmatthew 1,575 Posts
    So, if you get a presidential pardon...does your crime still show up on your "record" (and yes, i know the diff between pardon and commute)?

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    So, if you get a presidential pardon...does your crime still show up on your "record" (and yes, i know the diff between pardon and commute)?

I think a Presidential pardon is the ultimate in record expunging. Patti Hearst, I believe, is not considered a convicted felon.

If anyone is truly surprised by W's action, I kinda feel sorry for you. I would like some of whatever it is you have been drinkin' for the last 6 years or more. I just want to sit back and watch the loathesome GOP shills attack each other on immigration and Iraq and distance themselves from this even more despicable administration. Hopefully that's not all that the Dems occupy their time with, but they don't exactly have my undivided confidence so far that this WON'T be the case.