Renting Tables and a PA in NY

UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts
edited July 2007 in Strut Central
Doing a july 4th thing for a friend, im bringing microwave and a mixer, so he needs to rent a pair of 1200s and a PA. Anyone know a good spot, a google seach reveals that Rock and Soul does this, but is there someone else people recommend, that maybe, you know, doesnt also sell 4 finger rings..

Comments

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Hit up Professor Rockwell up on here.

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
    $80 a speaker from R&S. comes with cables and stands. dunno about tables.

i don't think rockwell is at satellite anymore... or is he?

if it's not gonna be a big deal, like trying to rock-rock a party, but more so, just play some jams, but you want to mix, i would just play off internal mode. could save you some $ and hassle with the turntables.

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts
    Cosmo, thanks, I put an email in, no response yet.

if it's not gonna be a big deal, like trying to rock-rock a party, but more so, just play some jams, but you want to mix, i would just play off internal mode. could save you some $ and hassle with the turntables.

Yeah, my dudes paying and probably tracking down the tables and everything, so I guess if necessary I'll deal with R&S. Definitely not trying to mix with the trackpad even if it aint that serious.

Also, every time I go in R&S, I feel like I get grilled by Ruben, every since the day he caught me up front buying microwave, and called me out that I wouldnt come buy wax anymore. And honestly, since then I havent been seen in the back as much.

Any other suggestions where to grab these?

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
    i got some spaekerce. holla at me. i might just got to philly for july 4th for hall & oates.