Need help please...vocal of someone saying "fresh"

Deejay_OMDeejay_OM 695 Posts
edited June 2007 in Strut Central
I need an mp3 of the "fresh" thing that you hear on scratch records...can't find my scratch record...and doing a show tonight where I need that vocal sample...PLEASE HELP! if you can upload a mp3...would be super appreciative...thanks

Comments

• Deejay_OMDeejay_OM 695 Posts
    found it! disregard....

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    Fresh-Fresh Mode-Mode / Fresh-Fresh Mode-Mode / put your finger to the fader make it ex-plode (plode)

• ahhhhh

this stuff is reeeally fresh

• z_illaz_illa 867 Posts
    ...can't find my scratch record...and doing a show tonight where I need that vocal sample...

Does this mean that the one DJ Om only owns 1 scratch record? Say it isn't so!

• karlophonekarlophone 1,697 Posts
    I need an mp3 of the "fresh" thing that you hear on scratch records...can't find my scratch record...and doing a show tonight where I need that vocal sample...PLEASE HELP! if you can upload a mp3...would be super appreciative...thanks

stoopit question cuz i cant remember anything - is that 'fresh' thing that everyone always scratches up the same as the "Change le Beat" one? or is that the one where the square sounding guy is going "its soo fresh"? am i thinking of the basquiat one? brainfart...

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    "FRESH for 1990, you suckers!!!"

"F.R.E.S.H......Fresh,Fresh,Fresh,.....Yo that's Fresh!"