Separation Anxiety (RR)

2»

Comments

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
    it is silly to expect dealers of high end items to be publishing their pricing on here as a spectator sport. it just isn't going to happen, for a variety of very good reasons, so in the future it may be best not to scream about that can of worms.

and believe me; i ain't a seller of those items, but a buyer. And, if i paid $$$$$ for that shit, I wouldn't want it up on here either unless I was the one sayin' it.

• lord234lord234 236 Posts
    Can you not assume - or better yet, estimate - what the homie got for his Verocai? I can't understand why it's important, but whatever.

of course i can (soulstrut needs a take-that-shit-to-popsike.com graemlin), but why does it bother you that some of us are curious about the price which he sold it for?

• lord234lord234 236 Posts
    it is silly to expect dealers of high end items to be publishing their pricing on here as a spectator sport. it just isn't going to happen, for a variety of very good reasons, so in the future it may be best not to scream about that can of worms.

and believe me; i ain't a seller of those items, but a buyer. And, if i paid $$$$$ for that shit, I wouldn't want it up on here either unless I was the one sayin' it.

of course you're right tho...

and it doesn't make any sense to argue about such bullshit anyway...

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    I can't for the life of me understand why anyone would care.

It's like when people walk into my shop and tell me they found such-and-such for a buck, or this or that at the other shop, or the other thing at the flea market that morning, in VG shape, but it plays well, and $10 was a hell of a deal, and so on. I DO NOT CARE

Records get sold for all sorts of prices. A guy just snatched MOTHERFUCKING SAPO off my wall and exclaimed that they sell it for $150 in Japan. Whoopdifuckin'do. I have Sapo coming out of my ass and it is not pretty. 40 dolla all day. I would love for the entire continent of Japan come help me deal with my Sapo problem.

I love you all

I don't feel bad for Chris at all, man that dude still has too many records!

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

It's like when people walk into my shop and tell me they found such-and-such for a buck, or this or that at the other shop, or the other thing at the flea market that morning, in VG shape, but it plays well, and $10 was a hell of a deal, and so on. I DO NOT CARE

ANGRY RECORD STORE DUDE ALERT

Like I said, I love you all

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

I just get high and drunk with my customers. You mean there's some other way?

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    I just get high and drunk with my customers.

word on the online record world streetz is that enabling customers are taking advantage of this situation. can you confim this?

I will neither confirm nor deny that a recent trade involved a half-finished fifth of Crown Royal.