I went Forty Fivan again

DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
edited June 2007 in Strut Central
Hey all,I know it's been a while since I posted a mix... been busy with work, travel and fun as well as finishing up my international psych/funk mix CD and working on some production.Well here's an all 45 mix. For those that don't know, my first CD was called Forty Fivan... all 45s, my name's Ivan, you get the picture. I wanted to do another all 45 mix, but make it a free download. Pretty eclectic this time around... lotsa funk, soul, psych and world records. Old an new, rare and common, all mixed together. Enjoy!Download Now!Tracklisting:[/b]Egregie - Glorification Ozdemir Erdogan - Uzun Ince Bir YaldayimMeatyogre - Ventanas de HieloJess, Denis and James - A Man's Symphony Pt 1Symphonic Four - Who Do You Think You're FoolingEssjay - Twins of EvilThe Inner Drive - Party ManSisters Love - Now is the TimeBaris Manco - Olum Allahin EmriHoney & the Bees - Baby Do That ThingShelley Fisher - I'll Leave You GirlMenahan Street Band - Make the Road by WalkingDJ Shadow - This TimeCane & Abel - California DreamingJohnny Thunder - Verbal Expressions of TVHoward Tate - StopJohnny Thompson - MainsqueezeJJ Light - HeyaJake and John - We've Got to Make it BetterJames Brown - Talkin Loud Pt 1 (Alternate Version)Bobby Franklin's Insanity - Bring it on Down to Me Pt 1Orchestre Poly Rhythmo - Kourougninda WendeToni Tornado - Podes, Crer, AmizadeMPB-4 - Expresso 2222Cook E Jarr - Whole New WorldThem - I Happen to Love YouMoji and the Tropicals - Mwad'sQuiller - QuillerParker - Penny DreadfulThe Poppy Family - Where Evil GrowsHunger - ColorsRosetta Hightower - Big BirdThe Ugly DUcklings - Just in Case You're WonderingScacy - Sunshine Pt 1The Stance Brothers - Steve McQueenThe Joubert Singers - Stand on the Word (A "Clapella" Version)Darryl Carter - The Only Thing That Saved MeBobby Boyd Congress - In a Strange Strange Land

Comments

• progbeatzprogbeatz 451 Posts
    This is nice. That second track nearly made me pee my pants...amazing.

• lord234lord234 236 Posts

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
    dude, this Essjay track is a skullmelter...

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts

I would like to add to that...Jesus Fucking Christ.

I want that to be entrance music as a Pro Wrestler.

Great mix.

• SyminSymin 999 Posts
    i am feeling this
    do you still have the first one around?

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    i am feeling this

I do, but it's bad... real bad. I don't want people to hear it. I call it a learning experience for 1) Makin a mix and 2) Putting it on CD.

It's like Vampires Sound Inc on crack... and that says a lot!

• Looks dope dude.

There are some joints I already know and like on here (darryl carter, sisters love, mpb-4 [have that same pic sleeve / ], jouberts, b. franklin, etc ) so I figure I'll be feeling the rest of 'em!

• Garcia_VegaGarcia_Vega 2,428 Posts
    Making my Friday! Thanks Ivan!

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    i am feeling this

I do, but it's bad... real bad. I don't want people to hear it. I call it a learning experience for 1) Makin a mix and 2) Putting it on CD.

actually its not that bad at all ivan. theres some real nice tracks on there mixed around some common stuff. couple of missed blends but overall its cool.

...yes ive heard you do some better stuff but you did that mix like a year+ ago waaaay before you were diggin deeper.

actually its not that bad at all ivan. theres some real nice tracks on there mixed around some common stuff. couple of missed blends but overall its cool.

...yes ive heard you do some better stuff but you did that mix like a year+ ago waaaay before you were diggin deeper.

It's 3 years old, which in my short DJ/Digging lifetime is an eternity. I guess it's not that bad, I'd just like to leave it in the past and focus on the better stuff... like this one

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    SHit is ill. But I am having problems dl'ing/opening it again. I wish you would save it as a mp3, zip or rar. Thanks, sorry for the complaints

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts
    open that page, then go to File Save Page As...

SHit is ill. But I am having problems dl'ing/opening it again. I wish you would save it as a mp3, zip or rar. Thanks, sorry for the complaints

It's an mp3... I have a dl counter on it. here's the direct link if you're having problems:

http://www.djferrari.com/music/FortyFivan2.mp3

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    Holy shit that Meatyogre is insane. You are digging deep man, nice work as always.

• MoogManMoogMan Sao Paulo, Brazil 1,173 Posts
    This is pure !!

Thanks for sharing.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    open that page, then go to File Save Page As...

Thank you and thanks for the direct link.

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

Essjay - Twins of Evil

Thanks Ivan, much appreciated!!!

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    thanks for putting my shit on there. Holy shit you had it sped up to the max. This mix is hot foire.

• SyminSymin 999 Posts
    im giving this my 3rd listen through right now.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    Hah - you put the Jake & John on there. I love spinning that 45.

• just listened to this now, banannas !!

dope stuff I**n !!

just listened to this now, banannas !!

dope stuff I**n !!

Right on Hugh, thanks for the bump... your continued support is much appreciated. That goes for all (read SCHITT YOU EXPERIENCED IN THE CLUB thread to understand how appreciative I am for anyone to listen and say nice things!)