DJ DAY LOHAN-ING IT UP!

2»

Comments

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    hahaha, this thread is pure hilarity. thank god i dont have many pictures of me floating around

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

• sergserg 682 Posts

and man can moderator delete this fucking thing......

stop being so moist and take your clowning like a man

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    LEAN like a cholo!

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    Wow. Well played gentlemen. Well played.

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    this thread is on some david copperfield shit.

I need the back story on how day got that photo.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    SO OWNED RIGHT NOW!

AHHH!

Nate:

Day came up here to the bay a few weeks ago for a gig and ended crashing at my crib for the weekend. In the process of kicking it he discovered said photo in a frame and took that picture. It was me when I was I think 11 years old (GO MIAMI HURRICANES! I even had a parka that matched!).

My picture of Day Lohan'd up was when homeboy was passed out after two glasses of white wine from said gig. I would of just kept the photo on my phone but when I showed it to someone she said "He looks like Lohan all passed out" and thus the wheels began turning.

Damn, I thought I had a air tight zing, dare I say INFALLABLE! Classis strut. I think we need to do a thread of "STRUTTAZ AZ KIDZ!".

• SO OWNED RIGHT NOW!

AHHH!

Nate:

Day came up here to the bay a few weeks ago for a gig and ended crashing at my crib for the weekend. In the process of kicking it he discovered said photo in a frame and took that picture. It was me when I was I think 11 years old (GO MIAMI HURRICANES! I even had a parka that matched!).

My picture of Day Lohan'd up was when homeboy was passed out after two glasses of white wine from said gig. I would of just kept the photo on my phone but when I showed it to someone she said "He looks like Lohan all passed out" and thus the wheels began turning.

Damn, I thought I had a air tight zing, dare I say INFALLABLE! Classis strut. I think we need to do a thread of "STRUTTAZ AZ KIDZ!".

nah, I think johnny had it a little more accurate. to be fair to day, those were white wine SPRITZERS. those bubbles go straight to your head.

• Wow. Delicious.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    This is the illest thread reissue of the last couple of days, and there have been some good ones. b, 21b, 21I'm holding back tears at work right now.

• dam young p, you look A LOT like my cousin.b, 21A LOT.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    I AM ROLFING

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    /font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21I AM ROLFING
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21img src="http://www.uri.edu/personal2/amellion/ROLF.jpg"1

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,917 Posts
    The hits just keep on coming.

• i rule the internet

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    Damn, I missed this the first time around. That was funny as hell!