KanyeWestDaftPunkHawtnessVIDEO

Comments

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    fangirl.

• bobbydeebobbydee 849 Posts

I'm a pretty big daft punk fan, and while i'm certainly not mad - it's sort of like Micheal Buble et al covering 'feeling good'...

It's not that I think daft punk shouldn't be sampled, but if you are going to do it then make it something good. DP is simplistic but has a playful energy, and that energy is lost here. I felt much the same way about 'touch the sky', if your going to fuck with an amazing song you better bring something amazing to the table, and in both cases I don't think he's done that.

I think it could grow on me after awhile.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    fangirl.

fuck off, chad!

fangirl.

fuck off, chad!

you mad.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    CASSIE

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    fangirl.

fuck off, chad!

you mad.

touche. I'm not mad at Kanye.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts

I'm a pretty big daft punk fan, and while i'm certainly not mad - it's sort of like Micheal Buble et al covering 'feeling good'...

It's not that I think daft punk shouldn't be sampled, but if you are going to do it then make it something good. DP is simplistic but has a playful energy, and that energy is lost here. I felt much the same way about 'touch the sky', if your going to fuck with an amazing song you better bring something amazing to the table, and in both cases I don't think he's done that.

Are there even drums on this song, cause I can't hear em!

I really hope they don't work this into there live set in Seattle.

• bobbydeebobbydee 849 Posts

Are there even drums on this song, cause I can't hear em!

I really hope they don't work this into there live set in Seattle.

Pony, your gwen guthrie blend is pure fiyah! Much better than this hot garbage.

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    If Kayne didn't open his mouth, this would be a dope re-edit/remix kinda thing. Kinda cheesy as it is, but like all Kanye's stuff, helluvalot better than the rest of the shit on MTV.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    just got back from Hawaii and this is the first strut thread I've read in a while

anyhow
    not hatting at all although I was expecting more the way Miss Info described the private screening Kanye held for his friends in Tribeca

It's a bit like Kanye as Akira/the Bjork all is full of love lesbian robots + glammed up otaku Cassie. Can't hatt on it at all = Deal.

KANYE IS THE RAP MADONNA. DEAL.

If Kayne didn't open his mouth

never gonna happen.

dude is obsessed with himself on the mic.

but I agree dude should never get on the mic.

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
    CASSIE[/b]