~~~PICTURES OF KALA~~~

2»

Comments

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    Using 'fag' as an insult is also pretty lame.

yeah, i'm a fan of "KKKunt" myself

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    I can appreciate there may be a difference between real life/PMs with friends and the persona put forth on the Board and that Kala might be a nice guy (especially since people who I think are nice are saying so), but that whole freak out and name calling directed at HCrink was BS. Using 'fag' as an insult is also pretty lame.

I disagree and would like you to know that I take zero responsibility for the stream of misogynist epithets I am about to launch at your PM inbox--it'll just be my persona speaking.

Again?

I meant when people are civil in PMs/real life and then act like stone cold fools on the Board beacause they can and/or they are under the eyes of people they want to impress by appearing cool, hard, funny, whathaveyou.
    yea, I can appreciate wanting to wild out because you can, but it creeps me out a bit when folks are radically different on message boards than they are in real life.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    im exactly the same. smart, funny, charming, incredibly handsome ....

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    I can appreciate there may be a difference between real life/PMs with friends and the persona put forth on the Board and that Kala might be a nice guy (especially since people who I think are nice are saying so), but that whole freak out and name calling directed at HCrink was BS. Using 'fag' as an insult is also pretty lame.

I disagree and would like you to know that I take zero responsibility for the stream of misogynist epithets I am about to launch at your PM inbox--it'll just be my persona speaking.

Again?

I meant when people are civil in PMs/real life and then act like stone cold fools on the Board beacause they can and/or they are under the eyes of people they want to impress by appearing cool, hard, funny, whathaveyou.
    yea, I can appreciate wanting to wild out because you can, but it creeps me out a bit when folks are radically different on message boards than they are in real life.

I agree (in seriousness this time). In fact, that's the very reason why I didn't accept PMs for a long time--little dudes want to start some beef in public and then try to squash it on the low.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    im exactly the same. smart, funny, charming, incredibly handsome ....

As am I. Although I'd add sexy and cultured to that list.

Oh, and humble too. Incredibly humble. I've got the humble game on smash, really. Y'all wish you were as humble as me.

• leisurebanditleisurebandit 1,006 Posts
    it creeps me out a bit when folks are radically different on message boards than they are in real life.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,900 Posts
    L13sLesson
    Super Sonned

I missed this....can someone explain???

Ahh the old dayz...

Dizzy did this classic in what was suppose to be an epic battle.

I can't even remember. Did L13 ever post his?