Why does your cat love to f*ck with your records?

TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
edited June 2007 in Strut Central
sayin. though.of all the things for my cat to mess with she'll always go for the raer stacks and the turntables (especially when i practice) what gives?

Comments

• MeepMeep 320 Posts
    cmon, if cats go after balls of string, they sure as hell will go after turntables

case in point:

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts
    i had a cat that would love to sharpen her claws on records in the lower shelves of my expedit. we even had the shelve in a seperate room with the door closed and she fucked up the carpet trying to get in. lil bitch. happy to say i broke up with her official caretaker.

my current cat, lil reggie noble, just likes to destroy my plants and my cheap, plastic venetian blinds. i woke up today to my palm on the floor and reggie lookin at me like, "well, you gonna clean it up right? i need something to destroy while you're at work ya fat fuck, so hop to it! oh and we're out of swishers bitch, so run to the corner store before you go to work." so i kicked him in the balls and spit in his drinking water and hid his beloved stuffed bear where he'll never get to it.

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    cmon, if cats go after balls of string, they sure as hell will go after turntables

yeah anything shiny and moving i guess, but that doesn't explain why she persists on tearing up my flight cases (the padding) when there's a perfectly good couch nearby... i swear it's like a kid trying to get attention, they'll mess with things that they know will get a reaction outta you...

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

YES.

• pppppppp 261 Posts

YES.

WHAT THE...