BATMON and his BATMAN thingy

JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
edited June 2007 in Strut Central
It's getting scary. I know I'm not the only one feeling this way. Here's the place to talk about it. let's go.

Comments

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Honestly...........Your avatar scares me more.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    hey, someone made the jpg and asked me to use it as my avatar, but I don't think I'm a cat.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    dont diss the batmon. how the fuck can you not like batman? DO YOU NEED SOME RICE IN YOUR ANUS SO YOU CAN CHILLAX WITH THE BROTHERS FROM THE SOUTH WITH THERE TONKA TOYS, WELL ENJOY YOU WHORE. EAT THAT LITTLE TONKA TRUCK LIKE A LITTLE WHITE MAN EATS MARMALADE, FUCKING PADDINGTON BEAR FUCKERS. I HATE YOU PEOPLE. YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO MOTHERS ALL AROUND THE WORLD. HOW DOES IT MAKE YOU FEEL SIR? HUH? YOUD LIKE TO KNOW HUH? WELL YOU WONT, NOW YOU WILL BE CALLED MAD HATEUR YOU YOU MAD HATUER I AINT NO FUCKING CHESHER FUCKING CAT. NEVER THAT SON.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Well....just for the record...... I DO think I'm a pair of 1,400 pound siamese twins connected at the waist, riding two Triumph 750 motorcyles.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    dont diss the batmon. how the fuck can you not like batman? DO YOU NEED SOME RICE IN YOUR ANUS SO YOU CAN CHILLAX WITH THE BROTHERS FROM THE SOUTH WITH THERE TONKA TOYS, WELL ENJOY YOU WHORE. EAT THAT LITTLE TONKA TRUCK LIKE A LITTLE WHITE MAN EATS MARMALADE, FUCKING PADDINGTON BEAR FUCKERS. I HATE YOU PEOPLE. YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO MOTHERS ALL AROUND THE WORLD. HOW DOES IT MAKE YOU FEEL SIR? HUH? YOUD LIKE TO KNOW HUH? WELL YOU WONT, NOW YOU WILL BE CALLED MAD HATEUR YOU YOU MAD HATUER I AINT NO FUCKING CHESHER FUCKING CAT. NEVER THAT SON.

I WILL TRACK YOU DOWN AND MAKE A STUPID YOUTUBE VIDEO SHOWING YOUR HEAD TO THE CAMERA AND SAYING "REALLY REALLY RARE". YOUR HEAD WILL BE SEPARATED FROM YOUR BODY. THEN I WILL SELL SAID HEAD ON EBAY AS A TAXIDERMY ITEM. I WILL BUY MYSELF YOUR HEAD SO I CAN HAVE ANOTHER POSITIVE FEEDBACK AND WILL HANG IT ON MY WALL. I WILL THROW POPCORN TO YOUR OPEN MOUTH WHILE I'M WATCHING HUGH GRANT BRITISH ROMANTIC COMEDIES ON BLUE-RAY DVDS.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Batmon doesn't bother me - I think his jpeggery is clever ...

BUT SUPERPOASTER TWO SUCKS AND NEEDS TEH

BAN BAN BAN

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts

I just had a flash as to who you remind me of (on multiple levels)...
    IMG SRC=http://www.airmassive.com/wasabi/archives/andymilonakis.jpg>

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    IT'S ON, I'LL MAKE A LED SUPERPOASTER FOR MY WALL.

LIKE THIS, BUT BIGGER:

INSTRUCTIONS:

http://www.instructables.com/id/E7Y1MAP6SOET2JXPD2/?ALLSTEPS

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    i will state that while i dont know batmon's original intentions, the nickname has been of interest. myself, i have been consumed by the joker character of batman, since i discovered as a kid that he wore purple suits and had green hair, i dont know, maybe the color combination did it for me. but since grade 7, since prince contributed to a soundtrack and an evil villain known as the joker was materialized in hollywood, i've absorbed a part of the "red hood" ever since.

the joker is the illest villain of all time and serves as a metaphor that i will not state. i will just say he should be worshipped and i feel he will be depicted righteously in the coming batman continuation.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

the joker is the illest villain of all time and serves as a metaphor that i will not state. i will just say he should be worshipped and i feel he will be depicted righteously in the coming batman continuation.

No offense, but it sounds like you are setting
    yourself up to be sorely disappointed. I don't
    know if any movie can live up to that description.

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    no offense taken, but the angle that the joker is depicted from commentary so far with this production, seems appropiate. the joker wasn't some silly hahhah sort of villain. he's closer to some "gacy" type of character rather than some chris crock dude. he was sadistic and in the original comic would make his victims die with a smile on their faces. i'm no comic historian, but it seems DC comics tried to stray from that angle. he was way more morbid than the modern reincarnations of the joker. while jack nicholson was amazing, there seemed to be something missing in terms of an element that would make u hate a movie based on a comic because it showed a villain that u despised and wanted to kill. the joker batman I, man, i'd share a coffee with and wouldnt be threatened. that shouldn't be. he should be feared.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    he's a great poster, there should be more like him.

SHUT YOUR FACE, YOU HAVE NOTHING ON ME, YOU ARE BUT A DICIPLE OF THE STUPID HAIR.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    I'm taking my shit to Home Depot to buy leds for my project. I decided to go the extra mile and make the leds turn on every time a popcorn enters your mouth. I got soldering skills, it shouldn't be hard to make it happen.
    I need an estimated size of your eyes to buy my leds.

• no offense taken, but the angle that the joker is depicted from commentary so far with this production, seems appropiate. the joker wasn't some silly hahhah sort of villain. he's closer to some "gacy" type of character rather than some chris crock dude. he was sadistic and in the original comic would make his victims die with a smile on their faces. i'm no comic historian, but it seems DC comics tried to stray from that angle. he was way more morbid than the modern reincarnations of the joker. while jack nicholson was amazing, there seemed to be something missing in terms of an element that would make u hate a movie based on a comic because it showed a villain that u despised and wanted to kill. the joker batman I, man, i'd share a coffee with and wouldnt be threatened. that shouldn't be. he should be feared.

Agreed, the Joker was suppose to be a "evil lunatic" but he really was never portrayed as one in any of the old 60s tv series ect ect, and certainly was dumbed down for that 1989 film, the joker was NOT! a campy hopping around joker as shown in the movie. I'm sure they tried best to fill everyones needs and make the film viewable for all ages including young children. I'm assuming that's why it was not rated beyond PG-13. Even so that movie was great, and the following films after that we're the most horrible pieces of crap i'd ever seen!! Hopefully this new one will be more geared to the adult crowd that grew up with it.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Hey,

I think the Joker got his edge in the late 80's & 90's when "grim & gritty" was all the rage in comics. Stuff like the Killing Joke & Dark Knight made him seem way more evil & less like a clown who liked to stir shit up.

h

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

Yo BAT is the dude!

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    It's getting scary. I know I'm not the only one feeling this way.

That's the intention punk.

And SuperPoaster2 is Jason Todd.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

Yankess Batch

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    chris crock

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

Yankess Batch

Thanks! Thinking about the Yankees these days always makes me smile.

"And SuperPoaster2 is Jason Todd"

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    speaking of bats, i just found out about these little guys in costa rica today

not very bat-like

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    It's getting scary. I know I'm not the only one feeling this way. Here's the place to talk about it. let's go.
    negative

SoulOnIce is Commissioner Gordon

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts

I WILL TRACK YOU DOWN AND MAKE A STUPID YOUTUBE VIDEO SHOWING YOUR HEAD TO THE CAMERA AND SAYING "REALLY REALLY RARE". YOUR HEAD WILL BE SEPARATED FROM YOUR BODY. THEN I WILL SELL SAID HEAD ON EBAY AS A TAXIDERMY ITEM. I WILL BUY MYSELF YOUR HEAD SO I CAN HAVE ANOTHER POSITIVE FEEDBACK AND WILL HANG IT ON MY WALL. I WILL THROW POPCORN TO YOUR OPEN MOUTH WHILE I'M WATCHING HUGH GRANT BRITISH ROMANTIC COMEDIES ON BLUE-RAY DVDS.
    Location up for grabs.

• IronfeetIronfeet 516 Posts
    Batmon = Iron Chef

BATMAN + Batman Begins 2 =

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    I was a big batman fan. comics for days...

Batmons posts always bring back memories and make me smile.

Breyfogle bitches.