f@ck!!!! Your dead to me Henry (NRR)

jleejlee 1,539 Posts
edited June 2007 in Strut Central
i am mad doggie.fuck dude....signs a contract last summer just to jump ship this year. Gilberto should be captain anyway. he's a great player, probably my favorite ever, but dude went out in a bad way. barca is a great team, but at 29, dude is not gonna get more love/shine than eto'o or horsey-face.wack son.mother fucking wack.

Comments

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    it was bound to happen, he has been looking for an excuse to bounce for a minute. Looks like another 4th spot for Arsenal next year.

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts
    it was bound to happen, he has been looking for an excuse to bounce for a minute. Looks like another 4th spot for Arsenal next year.

yeah...I know. and truth is, i can't really blame him (but i probably will).

i was watching sky sports and everyone in London is freaking out about how little they got for him, while apparently in Spain people think they paid too much.

i do think the board at arsenal really needs to make sure they don't fuck up anymore. i am not saying Dean was the answer, but they need to make sure they don't shoot themselves in the foot by trying to avoid any foreign investment.

would have love to seen Eto'o come our way...but i guess that's not gonna happen. lets hope Van Persie and Adebayor step that game up.

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts
    real schitt henry (q-bert on the cutz???)

damn...i am sad now

PLEASE DON'T GO

:whymusticry:

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    As much as I despise Wenger, he has an immaculate sense of timing for buying/selling players (Reyes an exception). He seems to know exactly when a player is heading towards a downward slope. Apparently, Arsenal was on the verge of selling him last off season, only for Henry to change his mind last minute.

Maybe this is the end of the Henry as we've come to expect. To be honest, this past season hasn't been too kind to him. Will he recover from his sciatica injuries?

Rumours say Wenger is targeting Anelka at a cool ??9 mil as Henry's replacement. Life comes full circle.......

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    As much as I despise Wenger, he has an immaculate sense of timing for buying/selling players (Reyes an exception). He seems to know exactly when a player is heading towards a downward slope. Apparently, Arsenal was on the verge of selling him last off season, only for Henry to change his mind last minute.

Maybe this is the end of the Henry as we've come to expect. To be honest, this past season hasn't been too kind to him. Will he recover from his sciatica injuries?

Rumours say Wenger is targeting Anelka at a cool ??9 mil as Henry's replacement. Life comes full circle.......

While I don't question Wenger's skill in buying players this seems to be the second time recently Arsenal have held on to a player only to let him go for a considerably smaller amount a year later.

Like Vierra before him, Henry was blatantly going to leave sooner rather than later and the drop of about 12 million in price is surely not worth the extra season they got out of him.

I can only see it paying off for Arsenal in the long run anyway, that team seems to have some quite severe issues going on and a fresh start with the young players would seem to be the best way to stop the rot.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,915 Posts
    i am mad doggie.

fuck dude....signs a contract last summer just to jump ship this year. Gilberto should be captain anyway.

he's a great player, probably my favorite ever, but dude went out in a bad way. barca is a great team, but at 29, dude is not gonna get more love/shine than eto'o or horsey-face.

wack son.

mother fucking wack.

I think this represents good business for Arsenal. Henry's nearly 30, so the opportunities to cash in and get ??16m for him aren't gonna increase. What he's said about his reasons for leaving would give me more cause for concern if I were an Arsenal fan, because if Wenger left/was forced out, that'd have serious long-term implications for the club. If anyone's going to find the next Thierry Henry, it'll be him, and they need to hang on to him more than Henry at the moment.

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    Man, if you was Henry you'd have gone to Bar??a too.
    One of the best player playing in a big club, what is the problem? The words? Fuck it.
    I hope to see Thierry Henry playing on with Eto and Ronaldinho.