Beer And Rap

Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
edited June 2007 in Strut Central
Found this in my PO Box this morning... Thanks Serg! This I what I do damn near every Friday night.

Comments

• haha, he sent you the frisco bud joint, nice.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    I'm keeping this can.

Nice job on the mix, J*sh.

• sergserg 682 Posts
    ha! dope man, glad it got there without bursting. I was going to send them out with cans of St Ides but opted for the SF budweiser instead.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    I was going to send them out with cans of St Ides but opted for the SF budweiser instead.

you did the right thing. just make sure they're the Giants jawns. I like this mix BTW. makes me wanna smack the shit outta somebody.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    Found this in my PO Box this morning...

Thanks Serg! This I what I do damn near every Friday night.

it's good you got the budweiser tall boy. when i first heard serg was going to mail cans, i thought it was gonna be all the leftover shlitz from last year's tcm.

there's like 20 SF giants logo all over the can. all over print... on my beer?

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

it's good you got the budweiser tall boy. when i first heard serg was going to mail cans, i thought it was gonna be all the leftover shlitz from last year's tcm.

there's like 20 SF giants logo all over the can. all over print... on my beer?[/b]

I wouldn't mind St. Ides but year old Schiltz is a recipe for disaster.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I ordered this a few days back. Def anticipatiing, I think I was too late for the tall boy tho. Oh well, guess I've gotta buy my own.

• sergserg 682 Posts

there's like 20 SF giants logo all over the can. all over print... on my beer?[/b]
    I wouldn't mind St. Ides but year old Schiltz is a recipe for disaster.

schlitz doesn't last long at my place, it's my favorite malt liquor. The left overs of last year probably lasted a month and a half. I had to beg people to take the colt45 away from me. Shit got to the point were I wasn't even getting fuck up on that shit, just full and gross.