• This 'un:

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    This 'un:

THEIR BEST ALBUM

THEM AND GODHEADSILO WERE UNFUCKWITHABLE IN THEIR PRIME

I SAW KARP ONCE IN A GYMNASIUM AND THE BASSISTS AMP STARTED SMOKING

THANK GOD FOR EARPLUGS

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    Hey good start! Let's see how many more hamfistedly loud, annoying and boring bands we can name in this thread!

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    GODHEAD SILO

• hammertimehammertime 2,389 Posts
    fuck yes to Karp (and godheadsilo)

"We Are Sand" is (and any band that references Raising Arizona is A-OK in my book)

• dstill808dstill808 704 Posts

• hammertimehammertime 2,389 Posts
    RIP Scott Jernigan.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    Hey good start! Let's see how many more hamfistedly loud, annoying and boring bands we can name in this thread!

You'd rather discuss endlessly derivative, formulaic as hell Stooges/Radio Birdman ripoffs right?

I was still a kid when Karp appeared and I thought they were fucking great. Saw them a couple times. Haven't even tried listening since. (I tried reliving my youth a couple weeks ago by seeing THE CHAMPS live for the first time in years... I really just can't do it anymore.)

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    (I tried reliving my youth a couple weeks ago by seeing THE CHAMPS live for the first time in years... I really just can't do it anymore.)

I still love that band...I can watch them anytime, "Extra Man" is that good shit...plus Tim Green is such a cool dude, pleasant chap to hang out with and nerd out about records (and housecats) with