Another ? about dildo

mrpekmrpek 627 Posts
edited June 2007 in Strut Central
I have contemplating getting Microwave and would like to start using it this weekend. I have a notebook that should run it but I have never used it before. My question is how complicated is it to learn and should I be up and running to use it this weekend? Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    I have contemplating getting Microwave and would like to start using it this weekend. I have a notebook that should run it but I have never used it before. My question is how complicated is it to learn and should I be up and running to use it this weekend? Any help would be appreciated.

not difficult. easy to learn. If you dont have it up and running in one weekend, you should stick to rocking tapes

http://scratchlive.net/forum/

• I have contemplating getting Microwave and would like to start using it this weekend. I have a notebook that should run it but I have never used it before. My question is how complicated is it to learn and should I be up and running to use it this weekend? Any help would be appreciated.

not difficult. easy to learn. If you dont have it up and running in one weekend, you should stick to rocking tapes

http://scratchlive.net/forum/

its pretty intuitive, if you can mix wax, you'll be fine. if you already have a good song library on your computer, your ahead of the game.

but I would give yourself sometime to oganize your files, tag tracks with cue points, bpm, etc. it'll make it all that much easier, as if it needed to be.

have fun

• Deep_SangDeep_Sang 1,081 Posts
    I do not recommend gigging with dildo until you have at least a couple of weeks to practice with it at home. Although it is simple to use, it takes time to get used to djing with playlists instead of records. Also, you should learn how to trouble shoot because things happen sometimes. Know the ins and outs before you play in a club with it.

Unless you are about to travel and absolutely can't take records, don't rush the transition. After all, records have been fine for you until now, right? What's a couple more weeks?