Comments

• Are these high quality 44k bit rate?????? They have to be since I am broke and can't afford to buy anyyyyy of these.

• ZeusZeus 162 Posts
    Thx for the link. I was just looking for some new ringtones anyway.

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts
    I need that application thats saves everything from a webpage and stores it so you can still use the page even if your offline... in this case it would save all the sound files, I think...

Are these high quality 44k bit rate?????? They have to be since I am broke and can't afford to buy anyyyyy of these.

Didnt you use that Charles Earland on that funky people looking cd that you sent me?

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts
    you can use this: down them all if ur using firefox. great for downloading entire picture archives.

• Are these high quality 44k bit rate?????? They have to be since I am broke and can't afford to buy anyyyyy of these.

Didnt you use that Charles Earland on that funky people looking cd that you sent me?

yeah that is a record that moms copped out of this collection for me. there was that and a marcus belgrave gemini II.

come on man... mom's be diggin'?

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts

Are these high quality 44k bit rate?????? They have to be since I am broke and can't afford to buy anyyyyy of these.

yeah that is a record that moms copped out of this collection for me. there was that and a marcus belgrave gemini II.
    DEEEYAAAMMM

• come on man... mom's be diggin'?

There was that time and then the time when she came off a grip of sealed and unplayed editions makossa fela's and some nice reggae joints. she hits the az yard sales pretty hard.

There was that time and then the time when she came off a grip of sealed and unplayed editions makossa fela's and some nice reggae joints. she hits the az yard sales pretty hard.

Yo, I got family out west... we may be cousins kid!... in that case save me something.

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts

Then I aint hittin it hard enough!