Most Overused SS Terms

13»

Comments

• I opine that Becky should check the weekly venue listings every once in a while, to see what kind of music might be played at the clubs she plans on attending. Unfortunately, this does not seem to be common practice.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Is 'Becky' really a Soulstrut term? I've heard dudes use that word as far back as 2000.

Where does Becky come from anyways? I always thought it came from...

"Oh, my, god. Becky, look at her butt. It is so big. She looks like, one of those rap guys' girlfriends."

The realll OG
    Yeah! Also, I think its origin may be based in the fact that Rebecca (Becky) is a name given mainly to white women.

It's a Jewish name. She was Isaac's wife. Almost every "Becky" I've ever met have been Jewish.

• What Does Your Name Mean

BECKY
    Origin: Hebrew
    Meaning: To Tie Or Bind

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts

I always thought it came from...

"Oh, my, god. Becky, look at her butt. It is so big. She looks like, one of those rap guys' girlfriends."

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    Becky

"Oh, my, god."

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

I always thought it came from...

It also always reminded me of the gurls in high school. The ones that made fun of hip hop til years later when Rap was the greatest thing in the world and I would see them hit the dance floor acting like fools.

• dextahdextah 77 Posts
    Becky

"Oh, my, god."

i went to hs with that chick...talk about a fuckin snob........

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    Where does Becky come from anyways?

Do i win a prize ?

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Is that Tom Brady in your avatar?

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

YOu aint ReadY sON !

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

Looks like Scott Mitchell to me.

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts

too funny

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts

YOu aint ReadY sON !

one hit and he's scrambled eggs.... lololol!!!!!!!!!

yeah, lets get an NFL thread started up in this beach. EARRRRRRRRRRLY.
    edpowers know COTdamn well them floridian sea otters aint winnin' no kinda championship this year! lolol!

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

It's a Jewish Judeo-Christian[/b] name. She was Isaac's wife. Almost every "Becky" I've ever met have been Jewish.

Let's not forget that the Christian bible incorporates the story of Isaac as well, as does (and I may be mistaken here) the Quran. And conversely to your experience, almost every Rebecca I've met has been Christian.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    More like a "Doh" moment because it was a great request, but I just didn't have the record with me

Worst DJ ever.