Pete Rock Futureflavas remixes

2»

Comments

• lord234lord234 236 Posts
    only reason i am posting here is cause if i did'nt this thread would have died about 6 back.... perhaps it should have..

no, i think we all learned a great lesson here today......

• illest22illest22 17 Posts
    only reason i am posting here is cause if i did'nt this thread would have died about 6 back.... perhaps it should have..

that obscure is pete rock

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts

that there are 2 new poasters that are already highly eligible for the ignore fuction.

that there are 2 new poasters that are already highly eligible for the ignore fuction.

ignore me then mothafucka this is just the internet
    everyone takes shit seriously on this
    i just asked for some music and obscure is questioning me about a blend or a remix
    fuck yall niggas

• only reason i am posting here is cause if i did'nt this thread would have died about 6 back.... perhaps it should have..

ignore me then mothafucka this is just the internet
    everyone takes shit seriously on this
    i just asked for some music and obscure is questioning me about a blend or a remix
    fuck yall niggas

seriously

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts
    Wait for it......

Edit: Beat me to it!

he's absolutly right - you guys take this shit waaay too seriously........

• It would take a helluva lot to get me angry in a internet thread, keep your cool like a cucumber that way your safe from the but in all reality i'm heated son!! straight up volcano status!! ready to blast.

• HamHam 872 Posts
    fuck it heres one
    tribe called quest once again
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/jhw307

thanks! i've only heard big l, redman and a nas remix, with marley marl and pete rock singing someting like "marley marl and pete rockin on the radio" in the end, and mop - stick to your guns remix. i remember asking this question here some time ago and people werent so hostile, got a little help. but for real, new posters should calm down a little.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Are these dudes extraordinarily little or just French?

• rocco2nrrocco2nr 530 Posts
    YO WHERE DA FREE MP3S AT YALL???

comedy

comedy

exactly

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    yo... thanx for the 1nce again pete rock rmx my dude

SPREAD LOVE LIKE TAKE 5 OVER THE IKE & TINA DRUMS BEEFED UP

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    yo... thanx for the 1nce again pete rock rmx my dude

SPREAD LOVE LIKE TAKE 5 OVER THE IKE & TINA DRUMS BEEFED UP

• illest is a good guy. I can see why people are jumping on him. But i honestly feel bad for him. I've seen this guy ask for these for a long time on every site possible. I others don't know that so they're jumpy. But I'd help you if I could. Unfortunately i don't have any. Sorry.

• You tryin to put the guilt trip on us?? ok, now i feel bad. Bro i'll send out this cd to you if you pm me your address. It's the only thing i actually own with one of these mixes your talking about, the cd is mixed by pete rock, it does not have any of his blends/remixes but it had two of the marley marl special remix that you prob do not have.
    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

hit me up if you want, this is all i can do... now don't be one of them guys who says soulstrut is full of ellitest assholes.

the thing is he did a lot of those and i just want them. like i said i have a few and have posted them for cats. after seeing a post on here about rare mixtapes i thoughts cats may have this shit. there is no reason at all to feel sorry for me. i just hit forums up to see what people have. i grew up listening to new york radio from 84-98. im just looking for the pete joints because im not feeling the shit he is doing now. i also have that cd obscure.

• 40ozking40ozking 308 Posts
    This site is hilarious.

Here's a remake that Pete did of Kanye's "Heard Em Say" that was on a Japanese mixtape.
    heard em say i had to say.mp3 - 3.32MB

Also, I gotta send a happy birthday shout to Pete Rock... I heard he murdered it last nite with Premier at the Smirnoff Event... Did anybody go?

This site is hilarious.

Here's a remake that Pete did of Kanye's "Heard Em Say" that was on a Japanese mixtape.
    heard em say i had to say.mp3 - 3.32MB

Also, I gotta send a happy birthday shout to Pete Rock... I heard he murdered it last nite with Premier at the Smirnoff Event... Did anybody go?

site is definitely hilarious

• 40ozking40ozking 308 Posts
    im just looking for the pete joints because im not feeling the shit he is doing now.

gimmie one clean.mp3 - 4.01MB

http://www.myspace.com/petestrumentals